Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Y pattern

Wow Julien, how are you coming up with some of these IDs? I've never seen a really clear pic of this area of an ILM Y before.

Unfortunatly no, I'm not allowed to share them.
Too bad. I'm sure they could help with a lot of ID's. Especially Jammer pics since it's the real deal regarding kit parts as opposed to the casting that came afterwards. That is if I'm following the lineage correct.

This is coming from my phone, expect errors.

Too bad. I'm sure they could help with a lot of ID's. Especially Jammer pics since it's the real deal regarding kit parts as opposed to the casting that came afterwards. That is if I'm following the lineage correct.

Don't they would be of any more help than the pic of my build, kitparts are the same so you can ID them from my pics. And the parts are not distorded and those not have big airbubbles so IDing them would be easier I think.

The pics are not of Red Jammer anyway.

Every part but two of the resin body (I mean the body with the parts that are common to all Y) Ive been ID'ed, I posted pics of those 2 parts in the research thread but get no reply so I guess the ref pics would not help.

Don't they would be of any more help than the pic of my build, kitparts are the same so you can ID them from my pics. And the parts are not distorded and those not have big airbubbles so IDing them would be easier I think.

The pics are not of Red Jammer anyway.

Every part but two of the resin body (I mean the body with the parts that are common to all Y) Ive been ID'ed, I posted pics of those 2 parts in the research thread but get no reply so I guess the ref pics would not help.
Thanks. All good points.

What Julien just said is what I realized and is why I simply said thanks for showing us your build. It's of great help! Thanks again Julien!

It's the bottom neck part which connect the body to the cockpit (the 8rad chassis are glued on the flanks).

I think Steve once hinted that the complex neck bottom structure was one of the last IDs made for the Y. Is this substructure which all the greeblies attach to really one big part or did I misinterpret one of his posts?

I think Steve once hinted that the complex neck bottom structure was one of the last IDs made for the Y. Is this substructure which all the greeblies attach to really one big part or did I misinterpret one of his posts?

He was just talking about the Morgan part which is a big part but it is glued on top of the structure. The structure is not a kitpart.

This is the part

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back