2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

Great, the thumb on my gauntlet is now permanently locked. I keep the gauntlet with all the fingers locked down when not in use.

I've found that most of these helmets are too big and certainly need a new paint job for any accuracy. Still, for the price point and as display pieces they can be made to look pretty good.

so we're getting an Ant Man helmet...

Marvel Legends Series Ant-Man Premium Electronic Helmet – Hasbro Pulse

12048575-9014652482559784.jpg 12048575-1584652482500435.jpg
E3387AS00_Marvel_Legends_Series_Ant-Man_Premium_Collector_Electronic_Helmet_8_1024x1024.jpgE3387AS00_Marvel_Legends_Series_Ant-Man_Premium_Collector_Electronic_Helmet_2_2000x.jpg

Okay.... dont know how to SPOILER tag so... SPOILERS! DONT READ MY POST IF YOU DONT WANT A SPOILER FOR ENDGAME!! THIS IS ABOUT THE TOY LEAK FROM YESTERDAY!!

k. So i really want the new Stark Gauntlet that leaked. Like just sooo bad... Looks awesome and an ML would look sweet. Even a 3d print kit. If its even in the movie which, cmon, its gotta be. Ya gotta watch the toys for the spoilers man!

Okay.... dont know how to SPOILER tag so... SPOILERS! DONT READ MY POST IF YOU DONT WANT A SPOILER FOR ENDGAME!! THIS IS ABOUT THE TOY LEAK FROM YESTERDAY!!

k. So i really want the new Stark Gauntlet that leaked. Like just sooo bad... Looks awesome and an ML would look sweet. Even a 3d print kit. If its even in the movie which, cmon, its gotta be. Ya gotta watch the toys for the spoilers man!

Are you saying there's a new Marvel Legends gauntlet coming out or just that you want one even 3d printed? If it's latter than this is the wrong thread.

Are you saying there's a new Marvel Legends gauntlet coming out or just that you want one even 3d printed? If it's latter than this is the wrong thread.
Neither. Im saying I hope that theres one coming out because it was leaked. I was just saying I hope that anything better than the leaked kiddie toy one is on the way.

So does Hasbro retire/discontinue these legends props then bring them back? I see some 3rd party sites have stuff and says release date end of May, or August, but they have been released and retired years ago. Thx

So does Hasbro retire/discontinue these legends props then bring them back? I see some 3rd party sites have stuff and says release date end of May, or August, but they have been released and retired years ago. Thx
I know they have restocked on the Captain America shield. It's in stock on Hasbro's site and for pre-order on a couple other sites. Maybe due to popularity from Endgame.

I know that one, also toywiz has Thor’s hammer says August preorder and amazon has iron man and star lord helmets says arriving May and January respectively. Those are fulfilled by 3rd parties sold by amazon. Any thoughts? Will they be coming back? Or are they shady

Just seen the new to be released Marvel Legends Avengers: Endgame Nano Power Gauntlet at the Hasbro store. This is due in the fall and is $99.99 so just ordered mine. With some tweaking of the paint job I think this could look pretty sweet!

12127957-2404672522947732.jpg

12127957-1324672522679202.jpg

12127957-1214672523012034.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea when the ant man helmet might go on sale? The black panther is cheap now only $65, and others have said they have found the gauntlet and helmets for $50-60 bucks at Best Buy/GameStop I’m the past. I’d like to pick up the ant man for a good deal

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back