2018 Hasbro Marvel Legends props?...

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by bondoking, Oct 9, 2017.

1. bondoking

bondoking Sr Member

Anybody here anything at NCCC about Marvels next Helmet or Prop yet?
    Christopher

2. Celtic007

Celtic007 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm curious what they would do next. I remember last year or so they had a poll to vote on what props people would want next. I would like to see them tackle a cloth mask like Deadpool or Spider Man, to see what exactly they would do.

Starboy2329 likes this.
  3. signeddiamond

signeddiamond New Member

Well if the last wave was any indication then I'm willing to believe there will be an Ant-Man helmet and an Infinity Gauntlet.I can't see them doing Black Panther as you can't exactly make a mask that form fitting and cram the electronics they love in. Hopefully they go back to the well and give us an Iron Man gauntlet.

Starboy2329 likes this.
  4. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

In Fall 2018 Hasbro would release 2 Electronic Helmets Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man and Wasp Electronic Helmets that are MCU props for $199.99, 3 Electronic Role-Play props, #1 Marvel Legends Gamora Electronic Sword, #2 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets right and left, and #3 Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets right and left so every prop gets $99.99 each will that be amazing

5. Starboy2329

Starboy2329 New Member

Is this confirmed though?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

6. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Yes it will be comformed

7. razorsharp192

razorsharp192 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

where have you got this info from? $199 for a Marvel Legends helmet seems expensive compared to the helmets they've already released

8. Synz314

Synz314 Active Member

I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair in February, like they did this year. Maybe with the same release window of August-September again.

The Infinity Gauntlet and Ant-Man helmet seem to be the popular choices as I've seen them mentioned a lot in anticipation. I haven't seen anything leaked or official yet.

9. Fett202

Fett202 Active Member

Here I am wishing they'll do the homecoming stark webshooters, would be cool to see if they did Spider signal projection out of it or even just webshooter sounds

10. Starboy2329

Starboy2329 New Member

Yeah, the $199 price seems a little off for the way the affordable props have been marketed. I don't suspect them to charge any more for future helmets than the price being asked for the ones now. I'm a little skeptical about this info.

11. Synz314

Synz314 Active Member

I strongly doubt they'll price something that high unless it's a premium version like the 75th anniversary shield

12. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Perhaps 2 Electronic Helmets #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet and #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet when they're announced

13. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

I expect they'll announce them at the NY Toy Fair the Top 10 props this February #1 Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #2 Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, #3 Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, #4 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, #5 Marvel Legends Iron Man Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #6 Marvel Legends Black Widow Electronic Gauntlets (right and left handed), #7 Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, #8 Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, #9 Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword, and #10 Marvel Legends Thanos Electronic Infinity Gauntlet and that'll be coming up wouldn't that be exciting

Starboy2329 and IronDan27 like this.
  14. SinEater

SinEater New Member

I would love a movie version of Thanos's Gauntlet, maybe a replica of the Eye of Agamotto. Definitely concur we need an Ironman Gauntlet!

15. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Marvel Legends Iron Man Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Black Widow Gauntlets right handed and left handed, Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends War Machine Mark I Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark II Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Patriot Electronic Helmet, Marvel Legends Iron Man Mark 42 Electronic Helmet, and Marvel Legends Gamora Godslayer Electronic Sword so you'll be surprised what's going to reveal SinEater

Fly4v likes this.
  16. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

You have a source on this info?

MCU1994 likes this.
  17. Fly4v

Fly4v Sr Member

Iron Patriot helmet! I'd be spending money I don't have on that.

MCU1994 likes this.
  18. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Perhaps they'll announce at NYCC 2018

19. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Then there will be Marvel Legends Thor 60th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Hammer when it arrives and that'll be worth $299.99

20. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Yes matthewdelacruz cause the free announcement will be Marvel Legends Thor 50th Anniversary Metal Mjolnir Electronic Hammer and the regular price will be $249.99 from Hasbro

21. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

Yeah okay, you've said that a bunch of times already, what we wanted to know is where did you get this info? Do you work for Hasbro or something or is it just your speculation?

22. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

This is my speculation matthewdelacruz

23. razorsharp192

so you've just made it all up then :facepalm

24. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Hasbro will know what Marvel Legends props that they'll announce

25. The BDK

The BDK Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Compared to the Star Wars lines, I'm betting 1 helmet, possibly 2. And release of some of the previous stuff.

If I had to guess, Iron Spider helmet with release of the Shield and Iron Man helmet. Remember with the hammer gone, no need for it to be released.

OR if the new IM helmet and the hammer and shield.

I'm betting Star Lord won't be re-released until GOTG3.

26. razorsharp192

Not sure what help that is? Obviously Hasbro know what products they're going to release.

Thain, maffhewdc and Starboy2329 like this.
  27. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

Like Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) and Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmets as 2 helmets in a rectangular box, even it will be possible

28. Starboy2329

Starboy2329 New Member

You're starting to repeat the same thing now.

razorsharp192 and maffhewdc like this.
  29. MCU1994

MCU1994 New Member

I'm just asking you Starboy2329 will it be Marvel Legends Ant-Man (MCU) and Wasp (MCU) Electronic Helmets as 2 helmets in a rectangular box, will that be true

30. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

For 8 of his other posts in this thread, he's basically been repeating the same thing lol.

31. Starboy2329

Starboy2329 New Member

How is anyone supposed to know exactly? I'm under the assumption that none of us here work for Hasbro and at this point it's all speculation.

maffhewdc and razorsharp192 like this.
  32. razorsharp192

You should probably stop posting now. You're not helping anyone posting made up theories about what Hasbro will release.

Jumpman2315, maffhewdc and xcelsior like this.
  33. doctorDWwho

doctorDWwho Sr Member

Especially when you present them as facts

razorsharp192 and maffhewdc like this.
  34. spacebob

spacebob Sr Member

This thread is hilarious :)

Hasbro will def release a full scale helicarrier...in a rectangular box prob with six sides. Maybe eight sides.

tmax, HankPym, Psicorp7 and 3 others like this.
  35. mracole

mracole Active Member

lot of speculation here :lol i'm betting it'll be only 3 or 4 pieces, 1 up from last year at most. but hey, rather than keep speculating, the big toy fair of the year is next month i believe? most likely gonna be showing something off there.

Starboy2329 likes this.
  36. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

Oh sweet! I can't wait to get that along with the full scale Milano to be announced by Hasbro next month and released by the end of the year!

37. MiamiLoco

MiamiLoco Well-Known Member

So you AREN'T getting the 1:1 scale S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier?!?! I've already made some room for it!!!

Starboy2329 likes this.
  38. maffhewdc

maffhewdc Sr Member

Oh no man, I'm gettin both the Helecarrier AND the Milano! I'm also considering the Quinjet, to be released in 2019

Starboy2329, spacebob and MiamiLoco like this.
  39. Bogie

Bogie New Member

It will be a 1:1 scaled & wearable Full aluminum/titanium Mark 3 Iron Man suit. Flight capabilities will be limited to 12,000ft, though because it wont have on-board oxygen. /s

The posts intention is to see if someone might have heard some insider information.

Starboy2329 and maffhewdc like this.
  40. dunkmeinariver

dunkmeinariver New Member

Mr. MCU1994 over there got banned. I'm sad now. It was entertaining while it lasted. And come on guys, you know they're gonna release Electronic Hulk Pants this year. The signs are all there. But seriously though, a golden chromed out Infinity Gauntlet with light up stones would be amazing

41. razorsharp192

He was doing the same thing on a thread about Star Wars Black Series helmets, we had the below back and forth :lol

Starboy2329 and maffhewdc like this.
  42. spacebob

spacebob Sr Member

I will think of him fondly every time I look at my 1:1 scale hulkbuster (mcu) legends suit, mint in rectangular box (announced July 2018) maybe by Hasbro.

Maybe not. :)

Psicorp7, Starboy2329 and maffhewdc like this.
  43. razorsharp192

Don't be ridiculous, it'll definitely be in a square box! :D

Starboy2329 likes this.
  44. Lord Magneto

Lord Magneto Well-Known Member

Thain, skull splitt3r and Psicorp7 like this.
  45. Psicorp7

Psicorp7 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hmmmm....did not see this one coming. Interesting choice. I dig the light up feature but it needs the white-out eyes.

46. 13doctorwho

13doctorwho Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I kind of think Black Panther is a logical choice since his solo movie comes out in February. Last year Starlord's helmet came out... which was also the year Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2 came out. Thor's hammer came out last year, the same year Thor Ragnarock came out. They're not stupid, timing one of these to come out close to movie has to help sales. My guess is an Antman helmet and an infinity gauntlet. I don't have any information, I just think they'll focus on tie in products to this years movies.

47. Synz314

Synz314 Active Member

Nice. The new suit he gets in the Black Panther movie doesn't have the lenses for the eyes. So that is accurate. Not a fan of the backplate.

I have the Killerbody Civil War helmet but I'm still excited for this one.

48. JKKS

JKKS Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Light up feature is pretty cool but the sculpt and details are way off on this one.
    I like that the lenses come off but it should come with white lenses instead of the black ones when they’re on. And it looks absolutely massive.

They did a much better job on the Star Lord helmet last year.

49. marcodabatman

marcodabatman Member

It looks too big :((((

50. Synz314

Synz314 Active Member

Not surprised if it is too big to be accurate. They have to cram the electronics in and accommodate large head sizes on what's supposed to be a skin tight mask.

marcodabatman and Starboy2329 like this.