2015 Propworx Star Trek auction

Room8

I thought that Propworx went out of business some time ago (mainly because I haven't heard anything from them), but it looks like they are having a Star Trek auction soon. Not too many items, but nice to see they are at it again.

http://www.propworx.com

If only I could afford something from this auction! I too am surprised to see propworx back in action. Maybe they ran out of BSG presidential ballots to sell on Ebay. lmbo :p

Sadly he is.

It's a shame that Trek attracts the lunatic fringe to it, more so than the other Franchises it seems. :unsure

Well, looks like everything sold except the TOS phaser... I only clicked on a few of the higher end lots, but they all landed within (or above) the estimates... Obviously there's still some Trek fans out there. :)

I was a tad surprised by some of the costume prices. Some higher than I expected, others lower (my expectations, not theirs). I picked up one item, and contacted propwerx through the website for shipping and such. We will see if their communication is any better. I imagine I'm not at the top of the list as I got one of the cheaper items, but it's going to be a bit boxy to ship.

Last edited:
I was a tad surprised by some of the costume prices. Some higher than I expected, others lower (my expectations, not theirs). I picked up one item, and contacted propwerx through the website for shipping and such. We will see if their communication is any better. I imagine I'm not at the top of the list as I got one of the cheaper items, but it's going to be a bit boxy to ship.

I know you don't have to, but puhleeez tell me what you won! :) I am so jealous I'll never be able to afford a Star Trek prop

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back