***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also keep in mind that this isn't a prop exchange, it's a gift exchange. Nothing says you gift has to be a prop or even movie related. Have fun with it and as long as you have your recipient in mind you won't go wrong. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't resist... got some pieces made up today and will probably ship today as well. So count mine as sent! ;)

-Magnoli

I couldn't resist... got some pieces made up today and will probably ship today as well. So count mine as sent! ;)

-Magnoli

That is cruel. Somebody is going to have to look at that package for weeks wondering what it could be.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

That is cruel. Somebody is going to have to look at that package for weeks wondering what it could be.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Especially considering the source! :lol

I should get a good start on my projects this weekend :)

Surprised I found this thread.....not surprised I found it too late....see ya next year.

Well, After researching and having creative block, I finally figured out what to make for my ss recipient and I can only hope they like it since I'm very rough on myself as a critic.

It was hard to determine what to buy/make for them since everything that seemed of possible interest was WAY out of my budget. So I am just making them a gift for their collection. I just hope it's of high caliber like their impressive collection is. :)

Aw man... this would have been so cool!!! I missed it in the prop area, and never visit the OT... Boo!!! We can't post this in the junkyard next year???

Well surprisingly most of my recipients interests are tv shows/movies I know nothing about, but I've already got a few "back-up items" chosen just in case I don't come up with anything (better) in time. I did find something that I think would be pretty cool, but of course the info I would need Michael to get from my recipient in order to have it customized would basically tell him what it is :thumbsdown

I'm still having fun though, and like last year it's already got me watching movies/tv shows I've never seen before...

I'm still having fun though, and like last year it's already got me watching movies/tv shows I've never seen before...

Yeah, While I have already seen it my SS had me breaking out my copy of Blade Runner. Then after a bit of research I found something else lol.

Yeah, I decided to do something different this year and to specifically pick one of my SS's interests that I've never made anything from before. Made it that much more fun.

Whoever got me, please let me know either after I receive my gift or when you send it. I have been getting a stomach ache every day from reading this thread and trying to see if whoever my secret santa is and if they have been posting about making something.

Ah dammit, I missed it again. Is there any chance we could get an email blast about this next year? Seems a decent amount of people miss the post

Ah dammit, I missed it again. Is there any chance we could get an email blast about this next year? Seems a decent amount of people miss the post

That's not a bad idea, I'll ask the mods if we can do that next year. However even if they say no we always start sign up at the same time, October 20th. Mark your calendar!

You know, these little guys might work after all.... I gave them a sonic screwdriver and my secret santa gift build is coming right along.....

20131111_100647.jpg

If I can keep them off the dang TARDIS console this might be done by weeks end.

The gift to my person is nearly done, just needs repainting in certain areas. Then I'll post it off so they can stare at it, wrapped for week upon week. I'm nice like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back