Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

starwarsfreakout.gif

You know I'm in for at least one ivory, Adam! I'm not seeing the updated sizing chart in the updated first post, though. Can you assist NostromoCrew?

Last edited:
Experiencing some technical difficulties. But this happens in "from scratch" projects, and will be overcome. A little more time.

Adam

Wow.

I have to say this wasn’t something I was specifically looking for, but I did enjoy the movie(s) and I think there will never be a better version of this shirt made.

I have a couple other projects in the works, but I think if the pricing stays in the lower end I am very interested. It’s just a cool shirt.

Probably ivory for me. I will confirm after sizing and pricing is finalized!

Amazing work. I have a lot of respect for what goes into making these things “correct”.

Wow.

I have to say this wasn’t something I was specifically looking for, but I did enjoy the movie(s) and I think there will never be a better version of this shirt made.

I have a couple other projects in the works, but I think if the pricing stays in the lower end I am very interested. It’s just a cool shirt.

Probably ivory for me. I will confirm after sizing and pricing is finalized!

Amazing work. I have a lot of respect for what goes into making these things “correct”.
agreed! totally interested, pending pricing.

Yeah, after watching it again, I am re-invigorated to get the shirt, pants and (hopefully?) jacket too.

Which shoes were they wearing? Those Keds the astronauts wore that are really hard to find now?
Dallas wears Hi-Tec shoes, but Ripley and Ash wear an obscure brand from the UK. the closest you can get now is probably PF Flyers
this thread is pretty good:

What halloweeng64 said. To that I'll add that Bata Bullets had a high-top comparable to PF Flyers. Slightly better in that the Bullets were a little closer to the height of what we see on screen. I built my pair on a no color stripes or markings version of the Bullet (shooting for idealized as opposed to a reproduction of the actual wardrobe item).

Yeah, after watching it again, I am re-invigorated to get the shirt, pants and (hopefully?) jacket too.

Which shoes were they wearing? Those Keds the astronauts wore that are really hard to find now?

Thanks for the kind words ID10T ! I am also on the look out for the right shoes, but my problem is the size… I’m a 13, always find it hard to find.. but this is so on the back burner as I have my plate full with Shirts, Pants, Jackets and don’t forget Wings!

I read the other thread and did a few searches, and it seems 11-1/2 is difficult to get too.

I’ll keep my eyes open for larger sizes and let you know if I see anything.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back