Limited Run 1979 ALIEN - NOSTROMO CREW UNIFORM

OUTSTANDING work Adam!! Your attention to detail is something dreams are made of. Thank you for letting me be a small part of this project.
This is something that I was wanting to tackle many times over the years but I must say that you have far surpassed what I would have attempted.
I can't wait to get my hands on one of your shirts. BTW.. your wings are simply amazing too! GREAT JOB!!
Thank YOU, Steve!
This project would not be a 'Thing' without your amazing work over the years!

UPDATE:
So we just hit 50 shirts (!) by interested buyers! This definitely justifies turning this project from an 'interest thread' to a 'project run'!

I will hopefully have an update soon regarding:
  1. Measurement chart for sizing.
  2. Better price estimate for final product.
  3. Accompanying patch selection options:
    1. Handmade metallic Gold or Silver.
    2. Machine embroidered Blue.
    3. Shoulder patch.

Adam

Yes! I'm in for one ivory one. Not sure how the sizing works but I assume we can get that to you later. I generally dislike tight fits, so my best guess is a Large.

But definitely put me down for one ivory.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

So quick update.

• I will contact everyone via PM for a few personal details and to take down preferred size. :unsure:
  • Working with stephen210 we were able to zero in on the exact color of the seafoam blue, I am in the process of getting the fabric custom dyed to match. This fabrics goal color is going to be extremely accurate.
  • Due to so many inquiries, yes, the next project to tackle will be the Nostromo pants :) same colors, but cotton fabric as opposed to the linen shirt. :)
Thank You all for the interest and support, in-front and behind the scenes. It is very much appreciated!
Adam

Attachments

• New Size Chart 2.png
    New Size Chart 2.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back