1970's Spiderman costume pattern.

Retired Spidey

Does anyone have access to a print file for a 1977 Spider-Man TV series costume or perhaps the Japanese Spider-Man costume pattern. I'm looking to make a cosplay suit for the next Comic-Con but I think paying $30 to use a file is a bit excessive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I mean $30 for someone's hardwork doesn't really seem like much. Its a very particular pattern so if you can find it at all and especially good quality, I would think it would be worth the money.

Does anyone have access to a print file for a 1977 Spider-Man TV series costume or perhaps the Japanese Spider-Man costume pattern. I'm looking to make a cosplay suit for the next Comic-Con but I think paying $30 to use a file is a bit excessive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Files can take dozens or hundreds of hours to create and perfect, using software that costs hundreds of dollars, and the best are by people who have tons of experience printing, so the colors will come out bold and crisp without extra work.

If you can’t afford $30, your only option to get a pattern would be to make it yourself. You can start with Kenlandrum’s base and create your file on top of that.

Suck it up and pay the man or do it yourself. He can ask whatever he feels his work is worth. Who are YOU to tell him he’s overcharging?

The pattern is on esty and is made by JRCDesigns, the companys stuff looks good. I am new to the process of using a digital pattern for suit making, I have seen some patterns like this go online for 12 dollars to over 80. I'm sure that there is alot of detail in the creation process, and due to the gap between the two I was unsure what the average price would be for this type of pattern. While I do think its a bit high for something I use once and do not know if I even get to keep a copy , it simply comes down to supply and demand. I will look at Ken Landrums base and if I do not see another practical way to make the suit then of course I'll be paying the 30 dollars. In asking this I seem to have offended some of you and for that I apologize.

If you recreate the costume, then you are obligated to recreate the greatest battle ever filmed.

Epic…

I believe that the same fight choreographer had a hand in orchestrating the fights seen in The Disco Godfather…

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back