----

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread

Welcome back to life! I'm always glad to see people altering pep files so more people can use them. I have enough trouble just re-sizing the pep files other people make.

Anyways, happy new year and may this be your best cosplaying year yet!

I'm sure you can send it off to have the data extracted... worst case scenario.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know that feeling, and man does it ever suck. I sincerely hope that you get every recovered from your laptop. At the very least you will have some pictures and progress info saved here on the RPF. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Your hard drive should be pretty easily removable and swapped into a dock and turn your hard drive into a removable drive so you won't have to worry about losing it again.

Unless your computer ate itself in a blaze of glory, the data is probably safe and sound.

Check your power supply and battery first though. When I lost my first laptop, it turned out to be the battery that shorted out and wouldn't let it charge or allow the power to reach the motherboard. Once I removed the battery it booted up.

Of course, I learned that lesson AFTER I had bought a new laptop...

Good luck!

Sorry to hear about your situation, but I'm glad you were able to salvage your data. Looking forward to seeing what you been doing.

I think that's perfectly normal! I get the same way with my work, something will catch my attention and I will be working on it day n night but when there's a pause in my progress I want to do something else in the mean time to fill that void. I think that everyone here on the forums is very creative and we are just looking for ways to express it. What are you working on for ECCC?

I think it might be a bit difficult to conceal as wouldn't have a mask to conceal the part that you would be speaking into. There might be a way to rig it up so you have a headset on that you could speak through. Best of luck can't wait to see what you create. Pm me if there's anything I could help

I just finished Portal 2 not long ago so I really like that companion cube suit. I'm glad you showed that one. I also know all about half-done projects. I have a bunch of chainmail pieces lying around in various stages of completion. A belt from recovered electrical wiring is about 3/4 done, hacky-sac needs proper stuffing, coif made from pop tabs needs to have the links closed properly, and my galvanized steel vest will never be finished because I recently was informed that the method I was using to cut my rings releases toxic zinc gases. Such is our fate I guess. At least we get to work on lots of interesting stuff and learn how to use different materials.

Oh****actually

Anyone know anything about voice changers/pitch changers?

Id like to find a portable pitch changer I can hook to my hip or something for Dr Mrs the Monarch.
Then, I can add a scratchy voice to try and emulate her voice. I just... Really don't sound like a man.

Start binge drinking and binge smoking? I'm just throwing out ideas here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back