11th Doctor Watch

F400A112-6AFA-4741-BEFC-E3892A15DA4C.jpg

The abridged version is that it’s likely from the early 80’s, Sekonda is a British brand but they sold rebranded watches from the Soviet Union, this is a rebranded Poljot. It was used for most of Series 7 and possibly Series 6 too as in the finale of that one it’s hard to tell for sure but looks more like the Sekonda than the Buler.

Oh wow. I just got my hands on the watch band myself and have been trying to get my hands on the Buler, but this is neat new information! Has anyone ever figured out what he wears with the silver band he gifted to Peter Capaldi? Also I think we recently spoke on Instagram haha

Oh wow. I just got my hands on the watch band myself and have been trying to get my hands on the Buler, but this is neat new information! Has anyone ever figured out what he wears with the silver band he gifted to Peter Capaldi? Also I think we recently spoke on Instagram haha

Yeah I remember us talking on there. Unfortunately there’s not enough clear shots of the face of that silver timepiece to conclusively identify it, just enough to give a vague idea of what it looks like.

If you include his pocketwatch, the Eleventh Doctor used at least six different timepieces over his run. I might post updates here at some point in the future whenever I do a write up about one of them.

Where did you find a band?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back