1/72 Scale Docking Bay 94

Just thought of another "outer world" addition wich might blend in pretty nice

Agent K and Agent J pointing their big silver guns to something in the sky, add Frank the Pug

I see all that 3D printed stuff you've done. Very nice. As I've never 3D printed anything, haven't even seen anything in person. Guessing all the small stuff like that is super fragile. Like if you looked at it too hard it would break.

I see all that 3D printed stuff you've done. Very nice. As I've never 3D printed anything, haven't even seen anything in person. Guessing all the small stuff like that is super fragile. Like if you looked at it too hard it would break.

Some of the pieces are a bit fragile for sure... But easily repaired!

This is looking incredible, cannot wait to see this thing finished. Inspiring me to build something around the old PE Starbug I just snagged.

Thanks! I'm not familiar with the Starbug...

Ship from a long-running British comedy series Red Dwarf. Few years back a company called Product Enterprises released this sweet scaled model of the ship and main characters.

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 100
It's really staring to come together now

astromechs look great and love the scene with Mando and company as well as Han and company

Thanks, man... Still more to add to Han and company... I need to continue working on the Falcon that's going there, too.

Absolutely fantastic stuff dude! you really need a bigger place though so you can properly showcase all this great stuff you've done the past few years(y):cool:(y)

lol... Maybe someday, dude... I need to win the lottery first.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back