1/72 Scale Docking Bay 94

Made some really good progress on the cantina today:

PSX_20200813_184444.jpg
PSX_20200813_184548.jpg

I still need to add the sides and construct a removable top, but it's looking great.

It is a spaceport after all! And we know that E.T. is connected to both earth and the star wars universe... So it's only logical to bring in other alien species!
That's why you can find me at the bar as well.6ft apart ofcourse.I promise I won't cause trouble or you can have me kicked out

Well on your way to create your very own stop-motion picture ! Social distancing for crew during takes no problem ;) (except for the bar visitors perhaps).Thanks for sharing your progress !

Well on your way to create your very own stop-motion picture ! Social distancing for crew during takes no problem ;) (except for the bar visitors perhaps).Thanks for sharing your progress !

We follow the rules here on set... Until we don't. Jabba runs a tight, devious, and corrupt ship! lol... Thanks for taking the time to view my progress!

You’re going great guns mate, especially digging your take on who/what gets to visit this incredible diorama of yours !... any chance crew members from a certain Firefly class ship could make an appearance ?,... if Jabba’s needing work ‘committed’ then smugglers are smugglers after all !:p

You’re going great guns mate, especially digging your take on who/what gets to visit this incredible diorama of yours !... any chance crew members from a certain Firefly class ship could make an appearance ?,... if Jabba’s needing work ‘committed’ then smugglers are smugglers after all !:p

I think that can be arranged for sure! And thanks, Ged... Much appreciated!

[Edit] I can't find any figures... so until I master 3d sculpting, it'll have to be just what I've found. You'll be able to recognize the easter egg, though ;)

Last edited:
I'm adding some amazing sounding speakers to the set for the cantina band. There's more to come for the stage and the rest of the mini scene!

PSX_20200815_225804.jpg

And some new droids found their way on to my work bench:

PSX_20200815_225823.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back