1/6 scale Katana/Odachi

Aquis Hydro

Not sure if this is right part of the Lair for this, but here goes.

I'm looking for an identical pair of 1/6 scale Katana or Odachi for my HT Samurai Predator custom. I'm tried ebay but so far nothing has come up. I found another site too, but they all appear to be sold out.

Any help with this would be great, thanks

I made a Hot Toys Big Red too awhile back and used 1/6 real katanas. They originally had brown sheaths so I repainted mine. I got mine from ebay but took about 3 weeks to find them. 1 has popped up on ebay now, so here's the link and good luck
1/6 metal katana

Actually, the guys selling a 1/6 Ninjato, the ninja version of the katana, he's just labelled it wrong. I've just plonked on my watching list and I'll see if I can make use of it. I'm still looking though.

And I'm not doing Big Red, I'm doing a custom based off this guy;
Samurai_Pedator.jpg

btw, how well do 1/6 katanas fit into the HT Pred hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
The katana wont fit in a P1's closed fist so it depends what type of Hot Toys Preds hands you're using, I used a screwdriver and went through the P1's hand. The katana fits neatly now plus it acyually looks like he's grasping it himself and not a hole in the hand. Good Luck

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back