1:4 Screamin' Fett

PHArchivist

Master Member
A work in progress...

BF 001.jpg

Working on the shoes. The black piping is a bitch, and sculpted too large.

Also added his ankle gaitors, and added a thin, feint beige coat to all that was white (though the photo doesn't show).

005.jpg

Both feet completed, sans weathering. Will weather the shoes, gaitors, shins, and knee armor over the weekend. Still don't like the black piping. Hoping the weathering will diminish its boldness somewhat.

006.jpg

Great stuff so far! Gotta say, I laughed at the stance with no gun, thinking of him holding a urine specimen, telling the doctor in that original version Fett gravely voice "I filled the cup, Doctor Rosen Rosen".

Of course you did, Mr. Fett. Of course you did.

Sorry to Hijack. I had the Screamin Stormtrooper and have to say that it is one of the worst representations of a Stormtrooper. What were they thinking?

Great stuff so far! Gotta say, I laughed at the stance with no gun, thinking of him holding a urine specimen, telling the doctor in that original version Fett gravely voice "I filled the cup, Doctor Rosen Rosen".

Of course you did, Mr. Fett. Of course you did.

Thanks Jason!

My 13-year-old son asked me why Fett is playing Paper-Rock-Scissors...!

Haven't completed the gun yet, since I'm not sing the kit version (pre-production version). As you may have guessed, this is my preferred version of Fett, based on my choice of costume pieces (which coincides with the AOSW version). The ROTJ rifle is my favorite gun, so I plan on scratch-building it in 1:4 scale.

Did some more work today...

Changed the color of the hip pouches (Fett heads probably been wondering when I'd notice that), weathered the under armor vest, and added the yellow primer chipping on the chest armor. haven't done the silver there yet though since I'll need more dull coats and don't want to dull down the silver.

013.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
Not much progress today. Isolated the Wookie braids (with white; will add color later), and added the silver chipping to the chest armor and shoulder bells. Bad pics.

024.jpg

025.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back