1/4 Scale NECA Predator

DarthVeach

I live in the Columbus Ohio area and I have checked repeatedly with all my local Toys R Us stores as well as posting questions on NECA's Facebook page and as far as both of them can tell me, we are not getting the 1/4 scale Preds in our area! What a crock! Is there anyone in Ohio who has found these in any stores? Is there anyone who would be able to pick one up for me (masked) and I would gladly pay shipping. I am about ready to break down and just buy on on Ebay. I'd really like to have one, but I just don't want to pay a $20-30 premium for one.

NECA said that each is limited in no. So you might have some difficulty finding one in a low price. Have you tried amazon? You see Im in the UK and I can still see them in the shelves of some stores, and they still retail around £75-£79.

5000 each, 15000 in total. Prices were rising the second they got available, so even if you have some form of remorse, it's a total investment.

If untouched, these things would easily do about 400% in a couple of years. If repainted/added upon something less I guess.

I'm having the same problem in the bay area in ca. I have checked with all the TRU around the area every week for 3 months! They haven't gotten any. I've even tried checking what little comic shops that are left. I don't like to order things online. I have worked for fed ex and seen how things are treated, I prefer to see somthing and check it out before I buy it. I just feel its messed up that they release them at certon ones but not others. They should have a certon amount for the store and online. Hopefully one day they'll get them, but I'm not going to pay 5 times as much for one or send my money and get a broken one or not get it at all.

WHOOHOO, Toys R Us actually came thru for me. None of my stores locally were getting them, so I checked the website every day and managed to find one at cost. Shipped to my door today! Sometimes orders get cancelled and what not, so I got one as soon as it showed being available again! It is a closed mouth, my first choice was Bio Helmet, but I am happy to finally have one. I may see if I can sculpt a bio or have some other person do it for me!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back