1:32 Galileo 7 (with interior) Build.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here Is my take on this new interior kit, retro fitted into my Galileo 7.

A.jpg
B.jpg
C.jpg
D.jpg

Great work and the fact you retrofitted the interior into a previously built kit makes it all the more impressive.
I just got the interior kit in the mail myself so now I will be building it into the Galileo 7 kit (that I’ve been sitting on) for my next build.
Your video was very helpful; I really enjoyed it.

Great work and the fact you retrofitted the interior into a previously built kit makes it all the more impressive.
I just got the interior kit in the mail myself so now I will be building it into the Galileo 7 kit (that I’ve been sitting on) for my next build.
Your video was very helpful; I really enjoyed it.
Thanks. Very much appreciated. Part 3 will be coming shortly.

Last night in between working on the aztecking of the 1:350 Refits, I painted up the crew of the 1:32 Galileo 7.
You will see I customized some figures to represent the characters in the episode of the same name.
I also added my own “glass” instead of the kit supplied glass.
That’s it for this for now, on the shelf it goes while I continue my current work load.

oVLZuF.jpg

B4N6IL.jpg

uhnU7e.jpg

rY6agz.jpg

R1211p.jpg

Nice work on the crew, I especially like the way you morphed Uhura’s hairstyle into Mears‘.
Thanks! However a little tip I will be including in my video. Although the Figures in the 1:32 Bridge set are too small, the heads actually are in scale with the bodies in the interior kit. The Bridge set includes the heads of Boma and Mears...although somewhat crude, they fit the purpose. Feel free to share the info with my buddies on HOBBYTALK.

Since I acquire all my kits andHobby needs from AAA Hobbies/ Mega Hobby, I like to bring the finished builds for the guys to check out!
Here's my recently completed Round 2 Shuttlecraft with full interior and my lighting.
Again, I built the exterior over two years ago and retro fitted the new interior and figures into the model...Although I DO NOT recommend this as your likely to damage, and or break your completed exterior hull.
Part 3 of the Youtube video will be posted shortly.
Thanks.
AAA 6.jpg
AAA 2.jpg
AAA 3.jpg
AAA 5.jpg

Nicely done!

I was surprised to find out just how large the studio model actually was.

View attachment 1646685View attachment 1646690View attachment 1646693View attachment 1646695

I wonder if it was ever fully restored? The last I heard, it was in the late Greg Jein’s collection and looked like this:

View attachment 1646686View attachment 1646687View attachment 1646688View attachment 1646689
Yes, it was finally fully restored:

Took me a while to find the pictures and this post!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back