1:32 F-14D / ELEVATOR DISPLAY PROJECT

Well it only took 8 months but I finally got my Engine Back form Dream Works

Overall I happy with it but I don’t think that it was finished as good as it could have been.

They said they would put their “best” artists on this multi-stage project but if this is their best, I don’t want to see their mediocre work

I was going to send them the ordinance next but they are not responding to my emails so I might have to find another artist to commission for remaining stages of this project

F14 D Engine 000.jpg

I looks like a nice and sharp paint job, it's just a little too clean. Especially in the exhaust petals, they get dirty and heat discolored really quickly.

I'm thinking the engine is way too dark. Here is a well used F-110-GE-400. Yes, they do get some discolouration due to heat wear, but they also get regular maintenance and cleaning whenever they are swapped out.

View attachment 1678843

TazMan2000

Yeah, if that is typical of what they look like, then while it is not a bad paint job as far as painting quality, but it is not very accurate at all

Also looks like they missed adding the markings on the rail

And 8 months does seem a bit excessive for something like that. It is one thing if you are building on your own, or for a friend. but for someone charging full commission prices, that seems long

The scale of the diorama at 1/32 is EPIC!!

The 3D Quinta interior is amazing, an incredible progression in detail.

What are the overall dimensions of the diorama?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back