Unlimited Run 1:3 and 1:6 Scale Han Solo in Carbonite from high res 3D Scan

Yes I know I've let you all down on the timing for this. It's totally my fault and not in line with how I typically deliver on projects. I'm making molds on Thursday for another project and will do this one at the same time. There's no good reason I haven't finished it. This shows everything I've got on hand for this project at the moment.

View attachment 765110

There's one cast of each size. I'll make two more of each of those and that'll cover that. I have to redo the mold for the large panels which will be Thursday. I'll prep the mold box today, but have to head out shortly, and will be out of the studio tomorrow. at the top center bagegd up are the 4 electronics kits, save the wires which are next to them on the left.

Do you think the toe and box pieces will take long to develop?

That stupid reusable rubber screwed me up again. I'm giving up trying to use it and am just going to make a real mold.

Here's casts from today!
b842f0b8e19846bb5526cd6b786fd40e.jpg
dfa9181ddcea154427253f0ccf8a758a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1:12 is way more reasonable than 1:4 or 1:2 or whatever was asked about recently since that's much more cost effective to 3d print. Would you prefer a finished 1:12 or a kit?

I really need to take care of these outstanding 1:3 and 1:6 orders first, and since the demand for those was surprisingly low, I don't think it'll be worth it to do a 1:12 honestly. I'd love to get more of these 1:3 kits out there because they really are just so cool. I'm printing the panels instead of casting since the qty is low enough and the reusable mold material is just not workable for me

we're all printed, just need to get to the boxes.... and my laser has been acting up. I just replaced the tube yesterday, mirrors today, and lens about two weeks ago. I think it might be a power supply issue, so I'll be calling that in on Monday to see if they can help. I can still CNC route the boxes but would rather not. I need to get the laser up and running anyway, so stay tuned.

All orders shipped except for tdb68 because I still need your mailing address. Yours is boxed up too. Did anyone else order the 1:6 kit? I packed a couple of those up and shipped them too, for Doug Hoyle and for Endiathetos.

I have a few more of each size I can ship out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back