1/24 Scale BSG Raptor

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 4 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1274121[/snapback]</div>
Finally got around to starting a page devoted to this ship. The build can be seen here.

http://www.blockheadpictures.com/mjraptor.html
[/b]
Very nice JDH.

Build reference like yours will be extremely helpful when that kit finally arrives here.

Guess I'll need to get with Jesse to find out how they're coming along for kit orders.

Good thread to start.

Sorry to hear about your fingers. That had to hurt.

Kit looks excellent and the lightsheet will make the instrumention look fantastic...

Hurts like a bitch today but it is not the first nor the last time it will happen I am sure.

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Jul 4 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1274207[/snapback]</div>
Sorry to hear about your fingers. That had to hurt.

Kit looks excellent and the lightsheet will make the instrumention look fantastic...
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 4 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1274121[/snapback]</div>
Finally got around to starting a page devoted to this ship. The build can be seen here.

http://www.blockheadpictures.com/mjraptor.html
[/b]

Hi there.

I can't see any pics. I'm using Zone Alarm as a firewall and seem to remember a setting somewhere that will allow 3rd party pictures or something like that. Could this be my problem?

Thanks,

Evan

Small update to the site last night.

Evan as to your problem it is most likely killing the screen that the picture pops up in. See if you can add my site as approved on your pop up blocker.

JDH

Awesome pics, this one is going to turn out nice I can see.

As for the index finger I know how that is since I just recently did that to my thumb. (Of course I was cutting towards myself with a xacto blade and it slipped.)

<div class='quotetop'>(Apophis @ Jul 12 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1279672[/snapback]</div>
JDH. how much was this? and is Jesse still doing them?
Just curious
[/b]

send a PM to RPF user Jestefarean :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back