1:2 scale predator custom.. (new pictures)

added head spikes - net on fitting - teeth added - Attaching all equipments and accessories - alien on base on paint - base paint first coating

photo52.jpg

photo43.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo43.jpg

I saw that brute of a statue and a quote from the General in Predator 1 came to mind;

"My God..."

Seriously, you have some damned incredible talent there. Definitely want to see more of this guy! ^^

It sucks that I haven't seen this personally last Toycon. I wasn't able to drop by the display area before wearing my pred suit, and I got so tired that I left the convention after I changed.

I feel really bad not seeing this great piece, hope I get the chance to see it next time. Awesome job bro! It really is worth the wait. :(

HEY THIS IS SO COOL!! SAW THIS PERSONALLY!! EFFING EPIC!! :)
I forgot that the one who made this is a member of The Lair lol :(
Got some few shots of this bad ass "Halimaw sculpture"...

100_2016.JPG

100_2017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazingly awsome you are extremely talented guy. Im not picking holes in your brill sculpt but not just yours i have seen on others is it me or other ppl noticed that ppl that sculpt the alien they do there blood green. The aliens blood is like a yellow and the predators blood is green. This sculpt is a 10/10 for me :(

you're a filipino too. i'm surprised.
i didn't see this halimaw on the event. i missed half of my life :)
congratulations very good!

How did u do this? Were you trained, blessed, or self taught? Everytime I see this I just go WOW. Your the master of your art! and the devotion you put on this work can really be seen. World class! If the predators are real their gonna bow down on you cause I sure would. This gives me goose bumps you know.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back