1:1 silicone Ledger DK Joker - NEW PICS!

Re: 1:1 silicone Ledger DK Joker

Just jaw dropping awesome!

For me this would be the ultimate statue to have. I am a big fan of Ledger's Joker and this is a massive tribute to the guy's most impressive performance in The Dark Knight.

All respect to the creator!

Its an awesome pose. I also like Booby c's pose on his site with the pencil.
For me, the grenade rig would top them all and you have the perfect mannequin to pose it.

Feeling pretty jealous!

I expressed my admiration for this on another forum, but had to go ahead and do it again here. Simply amazing display piece. :thumbsup

If you have additional pics I'd love for you to post them. Can't ever see too much of something this good.

Here are a few new pics of Joker with his Smith & Wesson M-76 form the Dark Knight.

A big thank you to Brent M who introduced me to BornKIlr who scratch-built this gun by hand!

http://www.therpf.com/f9/s-w-m76-machine-gun-scratchbuild-finished-139054/

The gun is very light weight, but still hard for a flexible foam mannequin to hold, so I used a strip of metal that I bent at the bottom and screwed to the handle of the gun. The other end went up his forearm and is zip-tied in place. I'm pretty happy with the result.

thanks for looking

brad

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 258
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 230
I'll say it again: this is THE finest representation of Ledger's Joker I have EVER seen. It's more than a display, it's a TRIBUTE to Heath's memory.

Simply. Incredible.

P.S. Would love to see additional/future photos of this piece.

P.P.S. BRAVO!

Awesome pics, Brad. I'm glad you were able to figure out how to get him to hold the gun so quickly....looks like your idea worked perfectly.

It gives me a great idea of how my display will eventually look. For now, I'm just jealous that your M76 is in The Joker's hand and mine is sitting on the floor. :lol

Man, that is incredible. Every detail is perfect. If I hadn't have known, I would never have believed that to be a mannequin and not a live person. I gotta say, I'm extremely proud to have my gun included with that work of art! Thanks.

Man, that is incredible. Every detail is perfect. If I hadn't have known, I would never have believed that to be a mannequin and not a live person. I gotta say, I'm extremely proud to have my gun included with that work of art! Thanks.

I can't wait to put your gun on display with my statue, Spencer. Seeing these pics has made me even more impatient about getting the project completed than I was before. :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back