1:1 Scale AS (Averaged Symmetry) Trooper Helmet.

OK i know its Been a long time coming for this project, it had some setbacks. And then the worse happened. The initial print was damaged during shipping. So we made some minor sculpt and engineering improvements and will have this reprinted. I know its been a long time waiting, but this is still happening. Should def have lids ready to roll out this year. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• TS Trooper.MPG.mp4
    9.1 MB
Hey Guys, its always been my plan to do a run of these helmets, TK and TD versions, shell will be gloss white gel coat fiberglass construction with multiple separate components that make up the helmet. interchangeable lenses (flat and bubble) interchangeable vocoders (OT and R1) black rubber coated grill screen mesh for behind the teeth, will source authentic OT Hovi-mic tips and rubber neck seal trim. These would be fully assembled ready to display, Or, if wanting to use for trooping the inside will be left bare for you to customize to your specifications yourself. could possibly do it for you for an extra fee. want to keep them in the price range of about 600 dollars give or take. So based on this, would like to get an idea of how many here would be interested in adding one of these to their collection? would like to get at least 10 people to get things started. Simply let me know in the comments below.

This has definitely been a journey of love (maybe a little spite, with the set backs ;)). I think the payoff at the end will be worth it. Great work my friend!

Last edited:
Looks great. Will it be a shiny glossy finish? Approx what would the weight of the helmet be?
yes, as stated, gloss white gelcoat fiberglass construction for the shell. wont know what the weight will be until its made. it will be heavier than your typical ABD vacuum formed lid.

This has definitely a journey of love (maybe a little spite, with the set backs ;)). I think the payoff at the end will be worth it. Great work my friend!
thank you, and yes sir, def love, and yes, def annoying with the setbacks, but what hurt most was the first print getting damaged in shipping and for me to have to reprint, that cost me money :(

Didn't know if you'd be looking at nonrefundable deposits to help fund fabrication/ensure people don't back out and leave you holding the bag, etc., or when you'd be looking to take payments, but I'm down for two.

Didn't know if you'd be looking at nonrefundable deposits to help fund fabrication/ensure people don't back out and leave you holding the bag, etc., or when you'd be looking to take payments, but I'm down for two.
yeah im def down for doing that for sure. 10 people would be ideal to get it going. but might be bale to do it with 5, but i def def need to figure out exactly how much each one would cost. dont want to ask people to sign up blindly not knowing what the exact cost would be. def want to try and keep it around 600. but really need to make one first to see where it would be at exactly. so far with the 2 you want i have two others just on this page alone who are down for one. hoping to see a bit more interest

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back