1:1 scale Liam Neeson bust WIP *PICS*

billy1974

This is still very rough, needs some tweaking and lots of skin detail/wrinkles, especially on the forehead. I plan to cast it in latex and make a Ra's Al Ghul and Qui-Gon version. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM. I pasted some Ra's hair on him to give an idea of what it will look like. Keep in mind it is clay, it is not painted and has no eyebrows/wrong color eyes, so you have to use some imagination :lol . Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bill

liam1.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(DarkLordSalvo @ May 27 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1251727[/snapback]</div>
You could even sell that to PINK FLOYD fans (like myself) as Roger Waters.
[/b]

You are right DarkLordSalvo, he does look alittle like Waters. His hair is grayer than it should be in this pic(compared to the skintone). I forgot to mention, I have not sculpted his ears yet, Liam has big ears, and once I sculpt them, it will add to Liam likeness :thumbsup . Bill

Looks like Liam to me, but if you really want feedback/criticism/advice on where to go from here, you'll need to post a lot of different angles. Nice work so far.

<div class='quotetop'>(westies 14 @ May 27 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]1251775[/snapback]</div>
Looks like Liam to me, but if you really want feedback/criticism/advice on where to go from here, you'll need to post a lot of different angles. Nice work so far.
[/b]
I agree. It looks like Neeson from that angle, but we need to see more for an objective opinion. Oh, one without the cut-n-paste hair too, please.:)

<div class='quotetop'>(Qui-Gonzalez @ May 27 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]1251778[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(westies 14 @ May 27 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]1251775[/snapback]
[/b]
I agree. It looks like Neeson from that angle, but we need to see more for an objective opinion. Oh, one without the cut-n-paste hair too, please.:)
[/b][/quote]

Thanks guys, gotchya...more pics coming soon :thumbsup . Bill

Looks to be a very good start. Only thing I noticed is his mouth. I think the edges look a little bit too sharp, but otherwise I think it is looking great so far.

Looking forward to more pictures and keep up the good work.

Btw: what did you use to sculpt it on? It looks like a mannequin head. Any info on that too would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(NoHumorMan @ May 28 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]1252202[/snapback]</div>
Looks to be a very good start. Only thing I noticed is his mouth. I think the edges look a little bit too sharp, but otherwise I think it is looking great so far.

Looking forward to more pictures and keep up the good work.

Btw: what did you use to sculpt it on? It looks like a mannequin head. Any info on that too would be appreciated. Thanks. :)
[/b]

Wow...nice stuff.
I'm really digging these busts you've been working on lately. Looks good so far.
Probably too early for a critique but...it certainly looks like him at this stage.

What else to say?
Keep going buddy...:)

David

I like it so far and think that it is a cool idea, the top half above the mouth looks like him but the mouth and the lips could use something if you nail those you have a direct clone of the man himself. great job keep up the good work

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back