1:1 Obi-Wan Kenobi Bust!!

Well, I can assure Hadleys Hope WILL NOT be owning my Old Ben. That is in real low form man... and thanks for hy-jacking my thread :unsure

Can we PLEASE get this back on TOPIC now?? Just ignore the few with no sense. If anyone here has an issue with this guy please PM him... leave my thread to me showing off a new sculpture ;)

H

It's awesome to see incredible works like yours unveiled on this board, Howard. It's one of the reasons I love this place.

Once again, you've proven your genius. You've got a rare gift. And you've developed it brilliantly.

Hats off to our very own Michelangelo. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I think what I said may have come out wrong. What I meant by that was to come to this thread and see this incredible sculpt. I was not trying to put JRX down. I also hope I can still get one of your wonderful busts Howard, please dont hide your light from me. It was late and I just was typing too fast.

Paul

Well, you did put down JRX Hadley. That was a pretty crappy thing to say. Both pieces are superb in my opinion. Howard knocked another one out of the park. Hey I went to my local borders bookstore today Howard and was flipping through one of the magazines and low and behold, A Howard Studios advertisment.. VERY COOL. Proud of ya man.
Keep up the good work.

well hadly, looks like you need to get a ball of clay and get to work. :p

seriously though, yeah... i know that ive typed stuff on forums and later realised that others took it to mean somethin else...

but telling someone where to go... ???

that seems pretty straight forward.

i dont think id use that expression anymore if thats not what you mean...

sorry for hijacking Howard... i couldnt help but say somethin.

and like i said earlier, it is differant than JRXs yet they both look exactly like sir alec. ;)

and i would expect no less from either of them. :thumbsup :thumbsup B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chewie15 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]1434974[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matakin @ Mar 4 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1431527[/snapback]
Looks pretty nice, can't wait to see the painted version.
[/b]

Just started ;)

H
[/b][/quote]

Oh man ... your going to have to post pics Howard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Simmon M @ Mar 8 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]1434996[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chewie15 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]1434974[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matakin @ Mar 4 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1431527[/snapback]
Looks pretty nice, can't wait to see the painted version.
[/b]

Just started ;)

H
[/b][/quote]

Oh man ... your going to have to post pics Howard.
[/b][/quote]

For sure. I just bought a new camera that has 8.0 Megapixels, so I'm saving the first photo shoot for the painted Old Ben :D And another 'top secret' bust coming soon.... ;)

H

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back