1/1 ALIENS BUST

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RedTwoX

Sr Member
:unsure I'm going to regret this: How much? All I see on the link is a "splash screen" with a picture of an egg.

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
very nice, with ss record on prices it wont be cheap (they are not shy)

i'll hazard a guess at least 1000 dollars :confused

z

Scapey

Sr Member
Reckon they'd accept a baby boy as trade?
Kat'll never notice.
( Well, not if I wait until Lee's born before swapping him. She might have an inkling that something's going on if I make the switch early... )

Originally posted by streetjudge79@Feb 6 2006, 12:36 PM
totally worth the price. Imagine how cool that will look displayed next to their predator bust.
[snapback]1177214[/snapback]​
Thats what I was thinking...........

Riskbreaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Predator one was $850 -- you have to figure this will be more. I'd say $1,200 is a fair assumption.

Clutch

Master Member
VAT is going to stick 17.5% on straight away ($175) plus $100-200 shipping.

Maybe SS will change the policy for international orders like they did for the Pred Maquette and offer free world wide delivery.