Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FINAL STOCK BLOWOUT!:

So I have a few of these left, but only a VERY small amount of electronics kits left to install them.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I am going to offer the remainder to blow them out at two price groups. Static, and Kit.

1. The static prop, I will do all machine work and finish them out, but they will NOT have the light up feature. You're on your own to do that and figure it out. I will not be sourcing parts for that or pointing people in the right direction etc. BUT it will still come with a card and bag.

price will be $240 shipped in the USA

2. Kit. I will provide all of the metal parts as they come to me from Solo's Hold, plus fasteners, card, and bag. It will be up to you to join the parts, machine or file the joins, and make it your own. This is for the machinists or people who want to save money and have at it with files, etc.

Price will be $150.

I will make a video showing the process of machining for those who go this route.

HOW TO PAY:

Please send payment in FULL to scottj@scottandtemphotography.com as GOODS and Services. In the notes field of your payment please send the following information:

- Yoda Lamp
- which forum you are on forum user name(If Facebook, simply put Facebook)
- Your full REAL NAME
- Your FULL ADDRESS to ship to
- Your contact phone number
- The quantity you are ordering

So it should look like this:

- Yoda Lamp
- scottjua TheRPF
- Scott Juarez
- 12345 Nunyabizness Ln. Nowheresville, TX 12345 USA
- 123-456-7890

Check the video for delivery at the bottom of this post, and check this new video for introduction:

<strong>

NOTE: Tapatalk users... view this post in a real browser to see the ENTIRE post with payment info.

Here it is. Since making a one-off earlier this year and then subsequently finding what I believe to be the found part for the original prop’s light (with the help of a friend on theRPF)… and lots and lots of inquiries to do a run… here it is.

yoda_run4.jpg
yoda_run1.jpg

yoda_run2.jpg

yoda_run3.jpg

What it is:

A 1:1 as accurate as we can work it out to be replica of the lamp Yoda steals… I mean BARTERS…from Luke Skywalker on Dagobah.

There are very few pictures known of the original prop, and very little is publicly known about it. Recently I believe I found the original light that the prop was based on, as the light I found has an exact scale and physical look match to the screen used prop. You can see very clearly the top lens of the light, in the movie and compare that to the bulb shape, the shapes and scales of the internal plastics and outward dimensions, and I think I have a match.

Now based on that measurement we scaled the rest of the prop’s dimensions as best we can with the photos and film reference. It came out much smaller than previous amazing interpretations people have made of this prop.

There’s always room for error, but I’m pretty confident we got it right.

The replica will come completely assembled and ready to display, and will light up. The prototype picture below has a much cooler LED light than what the original lamp was, but the final product will have a more screen accurate warm white led.

We’re only making up to 100 of these worldwide, so if you’ve always wanted one… NOW is the time.

How much is it?: $325 shipped in the USA (International is plus shipping to your destination)

Like most things with machining, the more you make of something the more the cost to make it is spread out. This is the same. With this being nearly all CNC machined (It WILL have some hand fitting, assembly and final machining), the setup and machine time costs are higher with the fewer we do.

So pricing is going to be tiered and the price will reduce for everyone based on how many people commit with a paid deposit.

This run will ONLY happen if we meet the minimum of 30 deposits. If we don’t meet that, I will call the run off and refund all payments made. After that the price per unit drops per paid/people on the run reduces the price until we meet the limit of 100 lamps total. So tell your wife, tell your friends… get everyone in on it so we get these made for less.

The deposits are otherwise non-refundable if the run goes through to start. You can sell your spot to someone, but I will need to have a PM from the original signup name to confirm.

Please do NOT sign up unless you are ready to pay and order.

HOW TO PAY:

Please send payment in FULL to scottj@scottandtemphotography.com as GOODS and Services. In the notes field of your payment please send the following information:

- Yoda Lamp
- which forum you are on forum user name(If Facebook, simply put Facebook)
- Your full REAL NAME
- Your FULL ADDRESS to ship to
- Your contact phone number
- The quantity you are ordering

So it should look like this:

- Yoda Lamp
- scottjua TheRPF
- Scott Juarez
- 12345 Nunyabizness Ln. Nowheresville, TX 12345 USA
- 123-456-7890

There’s NO NEED to send me a “payment sent” PM. I will do updates daily unless it’s a weekend to the list on theRPF forum. If you don’t see your name up there are the daily or Monday update… THEN send me a PM to make sure I got it.

Prices are SHIPPED in the USA and include PayPal fees. International friends… shipping won’t be included, but we will calculate a final balance for your location when your lamp is ready to ship.

1-30 will be $340

31-40: $325 (this is where pre-orders landed for the run price)

41-40: $315

51-50: $300

61-60: $285

71-70: $275

81-80: $265

91-100: $255

What’s included. An accurate 1:1 replica of Yoda’s lamp CNC and hand machined and fitted, fully assembled, with working LED light and a user replaceable battery. A numbered and signed COA. Shipping to you in the USA.

All materials have been machined and are in my hands, ready to build. The run is now fulfilled and names are added as I fulfill the overrun. At some point I will discontinue the list and fulfill as I get orders.

When your lamp is done and ready to go I will let you know that final payment is due. IF I get no reply or payment within 72 hours from your notice of completion I will mail yours to the next person and you get bumped to the back of the list. IF by the time the run completes and I STILL haven’t heard from you in any way, shape, or form, I will simply put your lamp up for sale and your deposit will not be refunded. By sending a deposit and signing up you agree to these terms.

1. teecrooz - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
2. Halliwax - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
3. Warpcell - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
4. Padawan311 - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
5. Mandingalow - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
6. Facebook (Tom Jefferson)- PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
7. glottis - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
8. LocSkywalker - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
9. LackofFaith - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
10. LackofFaith- PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
11. the PAWN - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
12. the PAWN - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
13. TomVDJ - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
14. TomVDJ - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
15. shull24 - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
16. boochydog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
17. timw1031- PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
18. russellsch - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
19. Kraig Archambault (FACEBOOK)- PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
20. SeanG22 (CANCELLED. DO NOT SELL)
21. Mpops89 - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
22. obishane - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
23. NickCline - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
24. SolosHold - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
25. Pfockerchief (Rebel Armory Forum) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
26. jcroscigno - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
27. fonzie (Rebel Armory Forum) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
28. The Pawn - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
29. The Pawn - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
30. Vaderperp - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
31. TrooperTrent - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
32.ColdVizjerei (TheRebelArmory) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
33. Kodofett - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
34. ulldar (TheRebelArmory) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
35. xwingercrash - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
36. sjanish - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
37, Krieger - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
38. Peter McInally- Facebook - - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
39. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
40. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
41. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
42. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
43. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
44. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
45. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
46. The Cog - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
47. Darth Vinicius - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
48. Kevin J. Kim - FACEBOOK - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
49. Stephen Belenski (Facebook) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
50. Debra Fordham (TRA Forum) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
51. James Robo (Facebook) - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
52. SubLevel5 - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
53. Vaderperp - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED
54. bill fimm - PAID IN FULL - SHIPPED

Also, here is the original part. I was pointed to this by thd9791, as he spotted this on eBay and alerted me. It's a vintage Ever Ready pen torch (or flash light in the USA). I saw it and right away thought he was right. The timeline works, the place those were most common, so I bought it. When it came I saw immediately on getting it to work, that the light plays, reflects, and looks EXACTLY like the original prop's top. It also made perfect sense form the standpoint of being a form factor that's nearly identical to what the original prop was, as a pen flashlight. I started scaling the image based on known R2D2 claw scales, and it all matched up. Based on that I started measuring my hand made guess work scratch built one, and found that my dimensions were super close. So I did some adjustments and it brought us to where this run and prototype are in scale.

20171201_152234.jpg

Finally, to compared the scale to the RPF run from a few years ago, you can see ours is much smaller based on the found pen light part.

20171201_152144.jpg

Interestingly the proportions are very similar, except my reference doesn't show the tapers in the sections like the previous run interpretations. From what I can see in the images I have access to, the sections are just straight cuts. So we went that direction.

So there's the part/story and the prototype. Hope you guys like it!

Oh... production LEDs will be warm white to match the screen used reference.

yoda_run3.jpg

They're ready!!!!

First batch of 10 are ready to go out the door. Payment request PMs have been sent to the first ten people. I only have this week, I might be able to get more ready, but if I don’t get a payment from you by Wednesday, I’ll move down the list until I get these out. No worries, you’ll still get yours, but I want to get them out while I can, so first come first served on payments I guess. I know some people don’t log in every day or check their subs.

20180615_195657.jpg

20180615_195707.jpg

20180615_195725.jpg

20180615_195736.jpg

20180615_195753.jpg

20180615_195812.jpg

This is the production dome… it mimics the internal bulbs shape of the original. Not seen until now. ^_^
20180615_195828.jpg

And this is how your lamp will come. It will also come with an allen wrench (not shown) so you can replace the battery eventually. I don’t think you’ll need to for a long time unless you try to use it as a flash light all the time, or leave it on by accident.
20180615_200124.jpg

PLEASE WATCH THE DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO HERE

Delivery instructions.

yoda_run4.jpg

yoda_run1.jpg

yoda_run2.jpg

yoda_run3.jpg

20171201_152234.jpg

20171201_152144.jpg

yoda_run3.jpg

20180615_195657.jpg

20180615_195707.jpg

20180615_195725.jpg

20180615_195736.jpg

20180615_195753.jpg

20180615_195812.jpg

20180615_195828.jpg

20180615_200124.jpg

Last edited:
Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run.

Deposit on its way! Thanks Scott!

Yes! I am in on this! I have been wanting one for years! Deposit on the way!

Scott sorry I’m still a little confused. Down payment of 150 sent as goods already covers the PayPal fee?

Or do I add the 3% too, to the 150 (that being 4.50) and add that to the 150, totaling 154.50 for the down deposit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested! Will get the deposit to you.

Scott sorry I’m still a little confused. Down payment of 150 sent as goods already covers the PayPal fee?

Or do I add the 3% too, to the 150 (that being 4.50) and add that to the 150, totaling 154.50 for the down deposit?

The total price already includes the fees. So just $150, unless you wanna help a brother out. ^_^

thanks scott! :thumbsup

I am soooooo in!! I think Paypal is having issues.

Last edited:

I am also having trouble with Paypal. I have been trying to pay the deposit all day. I have been using the same Paypal account, and confirmed address for years and it is not letting me send money to you. It either says that I need to have a confirmed address, Mine is confirmed, or that it can’t send my payment right now and to try again later. I don’t know what is going on. Anyone else having these problems?

Last edited:

I didn’t have a problem

I was having the same problem earlier today. I'm just gonna try again tomorrow and see what's up.

I am also having trouble with Paypal. I have been trying to pay the deposit all day. I have been using the same Paypal account, and confirmed address for years and it is not letting me send money to you. It either says that I need to have a confirmed address, Mine is confirmed, or that it can’t send my payment right now and to try again later. I don’t know what is going on. Anyone else having these problems?

Weird guys... I've had people have no problem, and then Warpcell's payment came through. I don't know if it's because of my business account and PayPal being very picky? Or what...

I might need a day or so, but I'm DEFINITELY in! :thumbsup

This is exactly what was happening to me. I had to send it without a confirmed address in order for it to go through. I figured (since this was just a deposit) I would just include an address in the final payment since I typed my info in the comments on this one.

Ok guys I called PayPal so see what's up. They said, if you don't have a credit card with a matching address to your profile address on file, then you aren't verified. That said, I changed a preference to not require a verified account, so please all try again and let me know if you have any trouble.

We should be good to go now.

MANDINGALOW I just realized you sent $15.00 instead of $150.00. I sent you a PM with screen cap.

Last edited by a moderator:

@MANDINGALOW I just realized you sent $15.00 instead of $150.00. I sent you a PM with screen cap.
Sorry it's been corrected

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Deposit sent. Appears to have gone through without issue. Thanks for doing this run!

PayPal successful for deposit. Thanks, AKA FrettedLogic.

slowly getting there guys. Let's get more people and drop that price!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back