willrhami
Reaction score

• I just saved like $10 on a genuine bone folder and saved myself from the weird constant thought that it's a bone. (even though leather is skin, only the bone bugs me) I just carved the basic shape out of fresh wood and sanded it round on the edges up to a 2,000 grit, and its beautiful, and SO SMOOTH!
    It's official: I've gone too far on the search for leather working knowledge. I just found a guy on eBay who sells horse butt leather. And that's literally all he sells. for $30 a pop. I'm scared.
    Throughout this project I think I learned more about gun wielding America than I EVER needed to. Though I don't know what I expected when I type up things like "Non invasive pistol modification" or "Quick draw leather holster". At least I got what I was looking for..?
    Drafting holster templates is fun but BOY do I hate drawing and re drawing and doing it agian twice for a third time to get that one little line just right. Couldn't George have just made the holsters look like junk to make it easier???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hello there!

My name is Will Hamilton, I’m a prop maker living in Seattle, Washington. I have in intense love of film in every aspect, from direction, to music, to screenwriting, and of course both props and costumes. I have been building props since I was 12 when me and my friends would make short films together, and since then, my interest has stuck and developed. Over they years, my skills and builds have steadily improved to the point that I thought I’d like to document my progress and share it with like minded people. I am hoping to one day have a full time job in the film industry making props and costumes. I recently completed my first official job making miniature sets for a popular online table top gaming show and may return next season. Once my NDA is up, I will be sure to share pictures and details of my first hands on experience in a working shop. Stay tuned!
Birthday
Dec 9, 2002 (Age: 21)
Website
https://www.willrhami.com
Back