E-bay liars trying to move x-wing as Screen used

I cannot believe you said that. Just trying to sit here, enjoy my computer time, and I have read crap like this and......
uh......
sorry.

So, how many people jumped on the seller? I did, and never got a response. No surprise. I have a feeling his inbox got very, very full.

I sent a few emails to Ebay, and like 50 to the seller:lol

I cannot believe you said that.
Frankly, im deeply offended......................:lol
lee

LOL, yeah, you guys nailed it, heheh. Is it keyboard lice or something? :)

Don't be surprised in a few months (or sooner) this guy tries to sell this thing on E-bay again under a different user name, or perhaps on some other website.

I'm of the school of thought that it doesn't exist. If he can't take a simple series of pics, you have to question whether it's real at all - a scam plain and simple, seems most likely.

I am just now seeing this and the base in the profile shot, NOT the main auction shot, is on my old V1 Death Star tiles. Really not liking that my work is attached to this....

Greg

OK,people - it wasn't ebay that shut him down,it was self terminated. If ebay did it,you'd see: "This auction number is no longer valid,or has reached its' expiration date of 90 days".

I posted the links to all the websites that he stole these photos from. I didn't want to post this in this thread for all to see,as I know that it's the RPF way,but I'm not a high,and mighty showoff type of person trying to strut my stuff. You can bet we haven't seen the last of this guy. I pointed out to him that all the pictures in his auction are not of the same bird,or wing number. I also told him that if he doesn't nuke his own auction that I'd report him for selling a counterfeit item. I also sent him this thread link,so that he'd know that I'm not bluffing,as there are others who are aware that he's pulling a fast one!

I just wonder who it really was? I'm thinking this is Mike Tait pulling a con again,but the location says: Downingtown,PA. I know of only two members here who are from there,but I highly doubt it was either of them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back