lifesized dredd displays - WIP

ave4uevoli

Sr Member
DAMN! when was the last time I posted pictures?! It's been too long. So here's what I've been working on.

Got my new prop room in order - kinda - and I'm already screwing it up by using it as a giant workroom :rolleyes Ah wells.. it was pretty for about... 5 minutes.

That just happens way too much - I fix something up, or clean and get it dirty again in less than a day. I don't know why I bother to clean anymore... :lol

Well here is Dredd - It's totally not padded up so don't laugh. Currently, as a dear friend as pointed out, it looks more like "Judge Death" or "Judge little person" hah.

It is all being mounted on a poseable display. The arms can bend and everything. I may get it to put its arms on his hips or possibly get it to hold up a gun.... noto sure. :confused

I have a silicone head of stallone on one display - the other display is going to resemble the armor display that was shown on screen when Dredd gave his speech to those cadets.

Hope you like it - it's going to be a while until I upgrade the armor or work on this more - I'm swamped nowadays with life.. .just thought I"d share. :thumbsup

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Wow!

No, that looks great - a little more padding and height and that Dredd display will be killer.

LOVE your prop room, more pics please.

Robocop, 3 Batmans, Superman, The Rocketeer and now Judge Dredd, friggin amazing.
Oh, and I love your collection room, so much space, I'm jealous

Awesome room & The Dredd statue is amazing (once filled out & height even moreso). The other Judges uniform is fantastic & be sweet seeing both posed (maybe a Dredd vs Batman pose out) :D

Jason

Superb stuff mate. It looks so much 'harder' when sprayed than the awful cheapness of the gold plating they gave Dredd's costume in the film. Is this all scratch built?

WOW thanks for all your support guys - It always amazes me how popular judge dredd is - We dont' see it all that often, but everytime something comes up - people just leap at it...

Awesome room & The Dredd statue is amazing (once filled out & height even moreso). The other Judges uniform is fantastic & be sweet seeing both posed (maybe a Dredd vs Batman pose out) :D

Jason

Jason - Yup - posing will occur down the road - I'm currently working on the legs now - but i'll be working my way up to the torso soon.

Superb stuff mate. It looks so much 'harder' when sprayed than the awful cheapness of the gold plating they gave Dredd's costume in the film. Is this all scratch built?

I can't take credit for any of the costumes - I didn't make any of it - I just slap stuff onto a mannequin and hope for the best. The costumes were scratchbuilt... but definitely not by me.

Why? He's only 5' 8 1/2" :lol
Fantastic displays, awesome space to do it in.:thumbsup

:lol Yea - I just looked that up the other day to figure out how high I have to make him..... Well he'll still need a little more height - in the pictures he's only 4'3" :rolleyes

Thanks again guys - i'll update this when I get a chance - it might not be for a while..

I love the Dredd!!! And that room is awesome!!! It is perfect for displaying props/costumes (I could quite happily live in there).....also love the KR vehicles too :)

Incredible display room!
Let me know your address and if you have any kind of home security as well as the times and days you won't be home...:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back