Eagle V and Mega Maid Studio Scale ?

propologist

Sr Member
One of my favorites of all time is the Mel brooks movies . I have been studying and work on Spaceballs props for a short time . I have the cereal box, shaving cream , perrier-AIR and the flame thrower all about 75% completed. I am planning the plates, lunchbox and many other items for the future.
One of my larger goals would to have a SS of the Eagle V and Mega Maid. How do you guys go about find the true studio scale of an item. i have kit modeled for sometime but SS modeling is a new vein for me. Thanks in advance.

One of my favorites of all time is the Mel brooks movies . I have been studying and work on Spaceballs props for a short time . I have the cereal box, shaving cream , perrier-AIR and the flame thrower all about 75% completed. I am planning the plates, lunchbox and many other items for the future.
One of my larger goals would to have a SS of the Eagle V and Mega Maid. How do you guys go about find the true studio scale of an item. i have kit modeled for sometime but SS modeling is a new vein for me. Thanks in advance.

Not sure the size or scale of MegaMaid but the Camper was 2 to 3 feet
long. I have a movie book with some behind the scenes shots, I'll see if
I can digthem up for you.

Luckily, your not building spaceball 1 as the studio model was a good
17 feet long. I have pictures of that as well.

"The ships to big, if I walk, the movie will be over."...... Classic.

From the Cinefex article:

Megamaid was 5ft tall. The winnebago (sp?) was 1/12th scale. It's modeled after the Winnebago Chieftain, which was about 26ft long. Should be plenty of pics on the net.

Knightdriver2001, what pictures do you have of Spaceball 1 ? I have the Cinefex, not the movie mag (yet). Would be interesting to see.

Cheers,

Wasili

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back