Master Le Studios, Iron Man MKV Build September 23rd, 2009 "Pic Heavy"

:confused cardboard king is also masterle?

MAsterLe changes to a black guy when no one is looking :lol

Anthony is my friend. So last year in September I allowed him to use my page to post some things up. That was way before he had his own account.

You know I really like the Changing to a black guy, It seems more exciting then the truth :)

Anthony is my friend. So last year in September I allowed him to use my page to post some things up. That was way before he had his own account.

You know I really like the Changing to a black guy, It seems more exciting then the truth :)

oic. but if he has his own account now then he shouldn't use yours anymore. :angel

more exciting than the truth?

lol. he changes into a black guy. metamorphosis. i think there's a computer program that can do a .gif like that. :lol:lol:lol

Hey Man I am new at this and am wondering if you could send me the thread for how I make the helmet automated and what I would need to do so, thanks man

Anthony,

How about putting a disclaimer at the beginning of all your threads so you'll perhaps get fewer of these questions? Just trying to help forestall more drama and having your threads get derailed again.

Allen

oic. but if he has his own account now then he shouldn't use yours anymore. :angel

more exciting than the truth?

lol. he changes into a black guy. metamorphosis. i think there's a computer program that can do a .gif like that. :lol:lol:lol
well im part Black...JK XD

also i stopped using his account since 11-15-2009, if you click on user's names it usually tell there static's and join dates and etc.. thoughi'd let you know ^.^
Anthony,

How about putting a disclaimer at the beginning of all your threads so you'll perhaps get fewer of these questions? Just trying to help forestall more drama and having your threads get derailed again.

Allen

Thanks for the info Allen

Last edited:

*snip*

So, not only are you Iron Man... you're a transformer too! :D

Great work on your heavy weapons version mate! I like how you adapted the overall design to fit your body type.
The thickened chest/shoulders/neck really pull the whole suit togeather in a uniform fashion.

Well done!

Russ

So, not only are you Iron Man... you're a transformer too! :D

Great work on your heavy weapons version mate! I like how you adapted the overall design to fit your body type.
The thickened chest/shoulders/neck really pull the whole suit togeather in a uniform fashion.

Well done!

Russ

One sad but also good thing is that I lost 40lb since then. So the suit don't even fit me anymore. I have to re do it.

Both of you blokes are legends........ This is top stuff Anthony very skilled with high impact materials and card board king also very skilled with cardboard. Great Stuff Guys =)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back