Master Le Studios, Iron Man MKV Build September 23rd, 2009 "Pic Heavy"

CardBoard King

l_15e4c111180e4de8bff74c7a750089f9.jpg

Hi everyone I'm Anthony Le, some may probably know me. my friend's letting use his account to post my new project. Iron Man 2 is slowly approaching and i've seen the MKIV, but more that interested me is the Iron Man MKV, rarely seen any leaked photos. Me and Sean are at task in tackling the first MKV Suit. so hopefully to wear on halloween and for Ironman 2 movie release. also be going to comic-com 2010 :D
i recently done War Machine Hybrid of the MKIII and the Phil Saunders design together. Also won the costume contest from Wizard magazine issue 217.

War Machine
----------------------------------------------------------------------
l_67ec932058da4d6b8f2034f25bcaa026.jpg

recent updated photo of War Machine.

7432_163775375844_526645844_4068311_5693953_n.jpg

l_1c72b357bfb34ba885b12ad13ce51560.jpg

more photo at
Myspace.com/AnthonyQLe
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Without further ado Here are my progress of my Iron Man MKV W.I.P., once base is finished then will tweak for final look and functions. enjoy please leave comment and what not ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Man MKV

---Specs---
-Build Material: High Impact Urethane Plastic
-Rivets and rivet washers
-Movie accurate Chest R-T v1.0
-Movie accurate Helmet v1.0
-open and close face plate design v3.0
-lighted eyes v1.0
more to come

---pictures---

l_eedc01365a1744e28514f766043087a9.jpg

Front View "Base coat of silver :D"

l_2f21e4507ed84d539223951efbf664c0.jpg

Rear View

----------------------------------------
l_61703202333d40c083774f788b5a55a6.jpg

My New MKV Helmet casted from my mold :D. yes i can see out of it and it has open close hinged that i designed.

l_6d214cdd508444e28a673c20eded682e.jpg

l_168c83c6465a4e2fb4f12f8b70a5cb67.jpg

just did that to give me a mental picture to see whts to come.
undetailed "just painted chest armor"

l_11dc9a8618424ae08c8a6629ab999267.jpg

undetailed rearview "just painted"

l_f48142fa3f184f59be6347c746680d86.jpg

Finished and painted Ab area. side shot

l_35704ed9aaec42aab877826afc347752.jpg

front view​

Last edited:
I've seen this over at superherohype and I can't believe what you've done with plastic and a handful of rivets ... OK maybe more than a handful :lol

Your helmet design looks real crips and I love the open faceplate. I'm sure there are a lot of folks here that would be very interested in how that was accomplished :love

Can wait to see your next suite.

I'm sure there are a lot of folks here that would be very interested in how that was accomplished :love

Sorry, he won't tell people how he does it as seen here @ the bottom of page three:
http://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/topic/7273?page=3

To quote:
yeah everyone has there own opinion, but im not oblige to tell anyone anything if i dont feel like it. maybe when im ready to, or maybe never.

GREAT suit...CRAPPY attitude.
I thought costume/prop boards were created in order to help each other?
Then again, if you'll read the the entire LOH thread, he seems to be all about HIM.
With this kind of talent....that's just sad.
DT

DT

Yes and no. I mean there a lot of members here that will slave over a prop and never devuldge their sources and/or plans for a costume or prop. I understand that a lot of people would love to make similar armour but this guy took all the time to research, plan and construct it.

This is called standing on the shoulders of geniues. It's his porogative to give out info on this project or not to. I don't see an issue with his reluctance.

Brad

It kind of bugs me as well, which is why I felt compelled to reply at LOH. I do understand what you're saying Jedifyfe but for the most part, every single costume board I belong to is filled to the brim with people willingly helping other costumers out so that people without certain skills (be it sewing, soldering wires, whatever it may be) can learn how to create things that they will wear with pride with help from the other members.

Hello everyone My name is Sean Shaw I'm the other guy my friend Anthony was talking about. As you can see we wanted to do something different. Iron Man 2 is coming out in a few months and as we all know by now Tony Stark Sports the new Mark 4. And it seem that they may be a second suit The Mark 5. We wanted to be the first ones to tackle the Mark 5 be for any one else. I hope that every one follows us our progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people might know me for my Iron Man Heavy Artillery costume. It is still work in progress. But I was lucky enough to have worn it at Comic Con.

I don't have any awards from any contest yet. Mostly because I have not entered any. But here are pix of my heavy artillery.

sean.jpg

zxgf.jpg

l_8a7d5f5825604f5398d89b35a08ec2a2.jpg

zyutryerdr.jpg

I am also working on a Mark 5 suit. But unlike Anthony my suit is going to be War Machine. And unlike the war machine from Iron Man 2 My suit will be A Mark 5 version of a War Machine Heavy Artillery. I don't have as much done as my friend but this is what I have so far.

WARNING!!!! YOU WILL SEE SOME FATNESS LOL

100_0516.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0536.jpg

This is just an Idea for my Helmet

zxdfb.jpg

Sorry, he won't tell people how he does it as seen here @ the bottom of page three:
http://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/topic/7273?page=3

To quote:

GREAT suit...CRAPPY attitude.
Then again, if you'll read the the entire LOH thread, he seems to be all about HIM.
With this kind of talent....that's just sad.
DT
Anthony Le: replie
well excuse me, i still help people on how to make things, if i feel like i dont need to say i how i made certain things, then i dont have to say anything. Please respect that. its how a magician never reveal his secret. Just dont go crying about something that i refuse to say. So dont be so rude. There are plenty of resources out there, google can be your friend.

Last edited:
I wasn't being rude OR crying about anything....I just think that you've got a crappy attitude.
I mean that's my opinion and you said yourself that everyone had one right?

Honestly...I think that it's you sir that is being rude.

Re: Master Studios, Iron Man MKV Build September 23rd, 2009 "Pic Heavy"

I wasn't being rude OR crying about anything....I just think that you've got a crappy attitude.
I mean that's my opinion and you said yourself that everyone had one right?

Honestly...I think that it's you sir that is being rude.

This is Sean not Anthony

First of I would love to start this thing of by saying WoW lol did I miss something.

Dark Talon Your not even talking about me but yet your pissing me the hell off. If your wondering why I got to step in, its because this is my page, my account, and my first real topic on the RPF. First off we started this page positive with all good intentions. You came on here disrespecting my friend and making this page more about you and this pointless argument about what secrets you believe a man should revile. And not about the costumes and props where trying to show the other members on the form.

Second: We just post this new topic yesterday. And yet I fail to see anyone that asked us for any help on anything, or for any advice on how we do the things we do. At the moment it's hard for me to come up with the reason for your random out burst of turrets.

Third: Was it necessary to take time out of your life,(the same time you could of been using to figure out how he did the light up eyes ). Just to go to a different web site to find a quote to try to make him look like a ass. Not only that you took a quote and posted it, you also posted up a link of where can you find him saying that.

The last thing I want to say is Sir What the fu*k is your problem? You seem like a much older guy please act like it. When you take into account to everything I just said It sounds like your a hater. Witch I would like to believe your not because your Batman costume is really nice. Your also very skilled. But your making your self sound like Kanye West at the VMA's

We could end this one of two ways

1. Sir fu*k you. You sound like your suffering from Sad B!+ch Syndrome that can only be cured by a double dose of vagina you so desperately need. They are a lot of members on here we wont be suffering with out you. fu*k off.

Or

2. Sir they are many other things we are willing to help people on, if they just ask. Please understand that LED's will hurt your eyes if you don't angle them in a way that suits you. The angle that might be right for us might not be right for you. That is way lighting up the eyes is a do it your self project. I hope you understand. I really like your batman suit and I feel that we would be able to help each other out in the future.

Its all up to you. Life will go on.

Thats awesome! Thanks for posting it!
It sounds like you just used urethane sheets and rivets? How did you form the sheets?

Most of the Ironman costumes that I've seen were created with a clay model and then cast.

1. Sir fu*k you. You sound like your suffering from Sad B!+ch Syndrome that can only be cured by a double dose of vagina you so desperately need. They are a lot of members on here we wont be suffering with out you. fu*k off.

I kind of like this this one.....sounds like something that I would say.
DT

Re: Master Studios, Iron Man MKV Build September 23rd, 2009 "Pic Heavy"

Anyway, back on topic.

Have you finalized the color scheme for your new suit Sean?

Hey Alucard this is Sean

WOW I love hellsing. that is one of my favorite anime. Have you seen the OVA yet?

As a war machine armor we all know it will be sliver and Black. The coolest thing about painting a heavy artillery armor is that I can mix the two colors up. At the moment I only know how im going to paint the chest. For the chest plate I want Silver or chrome. My wife would love to see her reflection in it. Girl love shiny things lol. And black for the ribs and nick shield. The back part I got to come back to you on that one. The back has not been made yet. Im still kinda updating the first Iron Man H.A

Im trying to get The iron man heavy Artillery done in time for Halloween
here are some new updates on it

Before
100_0138.jpg

After
100_0626.jpg

And also I did dome work on the bolts on my chest and shoulder
100_0625.jpg

Thanks Sean, :D anyways enough of that..

Here's your War Machine helmet painted and needs to be wired up andother stuff ^_^.

:D

l_ad56232deee34611b85767655e849d4d.jpg

RAWR!!! "random picture"

"suck camera and kinda blurry"

l_2492dbf6585d44508eff8a06a269ba4f.jpg

l_40e2e148cd4d4e47a63329e2bb7eba13.jpg

l_149cb185563a49d9bfa733c43a724dee.jpg

l_35e02c18eeb9457088f54fb538c4dc7a.jpg

will add progress on my MKV after i finish up on your helmet :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back