Battlestar Galactica Triad / Pyramid Game

Mr. Morden

Hello,

I'm new to RPF but have been a recent searcher. I'm glad to be a part of the forum and hope to contribute. I have been posting these sets on eBay, but would like to start sending rules out with them. I could use some help there, anyone currently playing with their own cards or a deck I've send out to them?. Please note that cards with 2 bars and dots up to 3 bars do not exist. I extrapolated those up to the 3 bar "explanation point" card that does exist. My goal has been to play a "full colors" / running straight type game. The missing link to this game has been the Star Buck "full colors" hand which if was part of a deck would make a deck a minimum 168 cards. I don't think anyone can deal with that. My solution brings the deck down to 76 cards with only additions to the deck and no subtractions.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to RPF but have been a recent searcher. I'm glad to be a part of the forum and hope to contribute. I have been posting these sets on eBay, but would like to start sending rules out with them. I could use some help there, anyone currently playing with their own cards or a deck I've send out to them?. Please note that cards with 2 bars and dots up to 3 bars do not exist. I extrapolated those up to the 3 bar "explanation point" card that does exist. My goal has been to play a "full colors" / running straight type game. The missing link to this game has been the Star Buck "full colors" hand which if was part of a deck would make a deck a minimum 168 cards. I don't think anyone can deal with that. My solution brings the deck down to 76 cards with only additions to the deck and no subtractions.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Pyramid form the original series and Triad from the 2004 series are slightly different games. I have a deck of the original cards with the triangles as the only symbols. The Triad deck uses lines and dashes as well as the colour rings around the card. I see that you are working on new rules for the Triad deck. Have you reac the rules for the original Pyramid game?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back