Building The Death Star - PRODUCTION

Still in soccer season though (kids won again on Saturday - still undefeated and #1!)

Problem with posting pics though. I've used almost exclusively WackyChimp's, so now what? Any suggestions?

Congrats Rob on the win!

Photobucket my friend, Photobucket!

Also, I spoke with bro in Seattle and he is trying to see if he can get down to the Sci-Fi Museum in the next couple of weeks. Don't count on him, though!

Brad

Also, I spoke with bro in Seattle and he is trying to see if he can get down to the Sci-Fi Museum in the next couple of weeks. Don't count on him, though!

Cool, and no problem if he doesn't make it.

Here's a thought - if I don't have reference on the area (and I have most everything out there) then I'll never have anything to compare it to anyway, so I won't know any better! ;)

Brad, on the trench lighting, you did such a fine job, I may have you do it all! Even if it means February!

Hey Rob. I was just going through my ref pics and found this screen cap from a (supposedly) HD broadcast. Thought it might help.

Nice Rob. I am glad the pics worked for you. It looks really good. The thing I keep thinking about is the pencil lines and how much MORE amazing and realistic it will look.

Brad

Outstanding... the north pole seems a bit too dark btu it might just be shadows... its fabulous...

Jedi Dade

That's on the agenda to be changed. Has been for a while now - since you all convinced me it doesn't reach down far enough! The Yamika will be the same color as the Wilson Hair.

NOTE/REMINDER:

Just a random note to myself (and anyone else who helps with windows); we need to be careful not to exert too much pressure on the trench backing plate when etching windows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back