What costumes are you working on?

I'm just starting a Grunt costume from Mass Effect today. Starting with the head sculpt and proportion photo overlays :)

Been a member here for a while, but never got around to posting anything (I'm not much of a poster).
Decided to make a simple Han Solo outfit for Manchester comic con (on Saturday), so now I'm hoping the boots I just bought arrive!
I've done zero budget costumes before for fun, such as a rebel pilot and an imperial officer (whose images I can't find now) and:

Lucien Sanchez
IMG_0641.jpg

Agent Smith
moviewhore7.jpg

To be honest, I tend to go for the cheapest possible alternative:
[video=vimeo;40041639]https://vimeo.com/40041639[/video]

Tampa ComicCon is in early March and I'm planning on going as Darth Nero (a cross between Darth Maul and the Romulan Nero from Star Trek)

I am working on an alien right now. Doing Giger's body with Cameron head. Thanks to Auld Effects for most of the parts.

DSC_0951-420x630.jpg

Last edited:
Resident Evil/ UBCS (convertable to USS) uniform with vest. I need to take pics of progress but here it is as of February.

I'll take bettee pics tonight

Sent from the Garage!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378377509726.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378377509726.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 99
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378377524336.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378377524336.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 109
Deadpoolx07; I love that mask design! I've always found deadpool's presonality to be the exact opposite of what his costume suggests. He looks like a mute ninja or assassin. With that one seam you totally changed that! Genius.

Working on a HEV suit from Half-life 2 for my boyfriend. I am knew to costuming so we will see how this goes. I'm also sowing a Left 4 Dead 2 health pack as a side project, because it's fun and easy to make. haha

Working on quite a few for myself:
Walter White (Heisenberg and Hazmat outfits)
Daft Punk (HAA Guy-Manuel)
TDK Bank Robbers (Bozo and Grumpy)
Agent Smith

Currently in the process of making a Jawa costume for my little brother. His Jawa will be packing heat, he wanted me to make him a Minigun to carry around.

Long term project is my Kusuriuri kimono from the series Mononoke, this will be the most challenging project I have ever taken up so i'm definitely looking forward to it: View attachment 230185

Working on tooooo many at one time. Wish there was more time to do it all.

I have my Iron Patriot MKII that im prototyping and its going to be 3d printed, Warmachine from IM2 that im still putting together and modeling, a battleframe from Firefall that is in the modeling stage, and an assault rifle i made from Firefall to go with the suit.

Nearly Finished my Unit soldier from Dr Who

Well under way on my Cybus Cyberman
As well as a Leader lid Ive also done a normal cyber lid as well .

Have finished all the bits in the picture & some more bits since this was taken & have the rest of the legs to finish , then its onto the chest & back armour .

This is how it should look when completed
tonyscyberman.jpg

Working on a biker scout, about 90% done, must need to get the boots and finish modding the helmet. I recently bought A partially built Kashyyyk scout, just need to paint that one. I also started a classic thor. I suck at sewing, so I had to find a plain pleather tunic to start with. Still trying to find a decent winged helmet that is somewhat accurate, I don't want to drop $400 on the collectible one. Got a black spidey and a deadpool on order...so I'm started to get back logged with projects.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back