Death Star Surface Tiles

Which after a bit of a search leads me to believe that is member PORTULAC.

Would they like to step forward?

Sorry that I have accused a member openly on the forum...moderators, please remove the offending posts if I'm breeching forum rules, or can I do it?

I promised minifig that I'd post some pictures of my Death Star tiles display once I finished setting it up...

...one year later :$

It's still not 100% complete as I still have to mount the tiles to a base.... but I think you get the general idea:

DSC00550_zpse0cf8f97.jpg
DSC00549_zps5c3091ee.jpg
DSC00548_zps57530839.jpg

What do you guys think.... is the primer I used to paint them too dark?

I have a seven foot tall glass case from a clothing store that I want to tile the back wall with these pieces. I have some six inch ones, but my next order will include the twelve inch pieces.

These tiles are awesome. Save your money and order the ones you want. Superb work.

K here I am ready to send another order.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh...just so you know, the junkyard thread seems to have been lost in the redesign of the forum!

The modules are still available, I will get a new junkyard thread up as soon as I find some time!

And also,...nearly finished the 12" version of module 6!!!

Minifig

At Last!!!

I have finally finished the 12 inch version of module 6!

It was unfortunate that I have had to cut this in some awkward places in order to get the individual tiles to fit in my vacuum chamber, but the final result is not too bad.

I managed to get most of the parts ID'd on this so feel quite chuffed!

Anyway here's some pictures:

I haven't moulded these yet, but hope to at the weekend, so fingers crossed this module should be on the junkyard thread next week! :eek:)

Now all that's left is module 3!! eeeeek, I really don't have much reference for that one! :eek:(

minifig

I just thought I'd give you the heads up and say that the 12" module 6 is now on the junkyard thread.

Thanks everyone for your kind words as always!

M

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back