Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Awesome collection. Loved that movie since seeing it in the theater when it came out. Would love to see it again on the big screen.

Definitely would have been nice to have figures.. Here's my Fifth Element Collection:

And this is what the display looks like.. As you can see, the display has a light on top, as well as behind each glass shelf, which lights the shelf up..

I've also got 4 Multipasses I still need to do and finish, as well as a mini replica of Zorg's ship..

That's genius, care to share some pics? if u have :cool

Sorry dude. I totally missed your post. Sure here are some pictures of how I wired it up. Everything is packed in there very tight. It is essentially two alligator clips connected to power and ground. The power lead is soldered to the switch, and the power and ground are electrical taped to the two coin batteries. Not exactly practical, but the leads are so short in there that there is no way to solder them, so I had to use clips, which allowed very little room to work with. It was very frustrating to say the least, and I pray I never have to change the batteries. You may be able to come up with a more efficient way to attach the wires, or maybe they left you a little more to work with. If I had a quarter of an inch more wire it would have been a lot easier.

20130414_202936.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another fun film...and incredible props :)

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Finally finished one of Matt's multipasses and put just a few items on display. Still have a few other props I want to finish ;)
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics.

Been on The Fifth Element kick lately:thumbsup

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a Korben Dallas Blaster kit to build. Does anyone know of a couple sources where I might try shopping? I'm thinking about designing one in CAD and then doing a 3D print. I saw a guy who did that and would love to buy/borrow his STL file for the printing! (Might give that a try, actually).

Thanks for any info or advice you might have! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hey everyone first post. I love 5E, I even named my son Korben. Looking to pick up some props or prop kits to decorate his nursey, but a lot of the posts on here are pretty old and the photos are broken. Anyone have any links to kits or things that are currently available?

Thanks!

Z

Thanks definitely want that multipass hopefully Matt still has some kits.

I've seen really pricey Mangalore knives and Korben's blaster props on Ebay. I'd love to get one of the blasters.

Just finished this kit for a client. I don't know who made the kit; made of an mdf-backed dense foam. Needed to cut mitered edges and carve the cracks on the stone before finishing.
I think they are a tad oversized but I'm happy with how they turned out.
6b02d99a47d5543f0f2874a8bc8be91d.jpg
a6455e9b17b18a011c7fe4856e69305e.jpg
ab1283fb03a4e3c3465ae5be92775f38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They look great! I picked up these stones from a guy on the RPF Facebook page. He did a run last year and had a few sets left. D-factory Collectibles is the name of his company (you can search Facebook for it). They're hefty, made from a stone like material, and come with nice stands.

IMG_4977.JPG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back