Fifth Element, The

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Can Someone post the korben dalla taxi driver permit

Yes, here we go... but it's not 100% accurate.

Dietrich

TaxiPermission.png
[/IMG]

Thanks Thomas,

for the main font for "New York State Vehicle License Plate", "Taxi Driver's Permit" and so on you shouldn't use Arial Bold .....

Dietrich

NO, He did not. They are all mine with the exception of the poster. I am not happy that they are being posted here either as I still sell them ;( Please remove my work ASAP.

NOT COOL, Not cool at all

thomas ;(

I thought they looked like your work, Thomas, as I still have all the files I purchased from you a year or two back. I didn't want to chime in until you noted they were yours.

Sorry, Thomas.
When you do say it now, I do recall buying them.
I'm really sorry. It won't happen again.
I hope you can accept my apology
The files are now removed at your request.
If you'd like too, I could pay you for any missing income.
PM me if interested, Thomas ;)

And for those of you interested, I'd suggest PMing Thomas for details :)

Last edited:
PhoenixVader, as I have downloaded the pics posted by Henriko2 but without your permission, I have now deleted those pics from my computer. I too, have often forgotten where I've gotten files and try my best to honor the wishes of the creator.

PhoenixVader, as I have downloaded the pics posted by Henriko2 but without your permission, I have now deleted those pics from my computer. I too, have often forgotten where I've gotten files and try my best to honor the wishes of the creator.

Yeah, well.
I recall buying them like 1 or 2 years ago. And they where sitting their in my Fifth Element folder, so I just figured I'd upload them. But now as I look back at yesterday, I see it was a dumb decision, atleast I should have researched the origins of the files. But, yeah. Not much to do then what has already been done.
But, atleast it is a good and honest thing you did there Darth Mawr :)
I salute you for that!:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back