300 Spartan Costumes Interest Thread

Pauleysolo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Our friend Matt at MP Productions is making "300 Spartan Costume" Elements- He has completed the prototypes for the Leather Spartan Speedo, The NECA Spartan Sword Scabbard, and The Leionidas Helm.

He is contemplating pricing etc and will ask me to post in the junkyard when he is ready to offer them up-depending on interest.

Here are the first pics-I will post others as he sends them:)

P

cod1.JPG

cod2.JPG

300scabbard.JPG

leomold2.JPG

PM on the speedo as well. I swore I would never wear anything like I used to when I swam comeptively. Dang it!!!!!! Guess I was wrong!!!!!

Those are some seriously nice 'Spartan Speedos'! When your friend is ready I will drop his contact info on the cosplay.com or other forums if needed. Those are some serious quality deals and I want to reward myself for all my hard work in getting in shape. PLZ PM me.

As a side note. Men might want to think about getting a 'Dancers Belt' to wear underneath these. I don't know how they feel, but the 'Dancers Belt' is just to make sure all the 'BOYS' are kept on board. Just search those dancer and balie (sry misS[3;d word) sites and they should have something there.

/run 2 gym

Definitely interested in the "Spartan speedo" and I'm almost in shape for it. w00t! Could I get a PM on the price as well please.

OK here are a couple of pics of the Leonidas Helmet-Matt said he will land on prices tomorrow--I will then post a thread in the JY and respond the the requests for PMs-

P
leohelm2.JPG

leohelm1.JPG

Last edited:
The Helmet looks stunning. Does he have a helmet for us regular Spartans? You know a 'non' King version? I, as well as many others, look forward to hearing back about Spartan Speedo Prices. Good work!

Holy crap! Is that soft leather or something? They gotta fit pretty snug to keep some things from popping out! :eek :lol

I'd love to have or build one! I've been on a maniac's workout and nutrition program since the beginning of June to get in peak condition in time for my birthday middle of September. Giving myself a rippling 6 pack for my b-day.

I'd wear this costume! :love

The actors of the movie underwent an extremely rigorous workout to get in peak shape for the movie and only one took the "300" test to see how fast he could get it done. He did it in just over 18 minutes. Here's the test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggiYjRelWgc

My workout program has nothing to do with this one, but is blasting my core, my endurance, strength and conditioning. This will be my right of passage next month!

So how many of you would post pics of yourselves wearing it? :cool

The Helmet looks stunning. Does he have a helmet for us regular Spartans? You know a 'non' King version? I, as well as many others, look forward to hearing back about Spartan Speedo Prices. Good work!

No I think he is only doing the LEO helmet--I know another board member here did a great standard Spartan helmet though

Lol, leather speedos, spears and helmets...OH MY! This will definatly be one of the things to keep an eye out for once I get built up a lil more to do this costume.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back