Just one more thread testifying to how great a company The Wand Company is

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few months ago, I purchased a 10th Dr. Sonic remote off of e-bay second hand. When I got it, I found that no matter how long I left it plugged in, it would not take a charge. So, thinking that I might be able to get it fixed or fix it myself, I contacted The Wand Company and asked them if they might be able to repair it or if they could give me some pointers on how to replace the battery. A couple of days later, Chris Barnardo from The Wand Company contacted me and told me that, they would be happy to replace it. But, since they didn't have any 10th Dr. sonics in stock, I could wait a few weeks or they would send me a 12th Dr. sonic instead. This is a product that sells for $50 more then the remote that I had originally purchased.

I went with the 12th Sonic option and have been very happy flicking away ever since.

This really is a great company with wonderful customer service. I can't wait to see what they have coming up for us next.

Dan

I agree. Anyone news on the next Star Trek product? Maybe the tricorder?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last I heard, supposedly one of the guys at TWC said that CBS isn't licensing tricorders right now because of the tricorder X-prize competition(s). It sounded like CBS wants to license a fully working tricorder, just like TWC's fully working comm. Which, by the way, still thrills me every time I use it. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back