Care to share Where?? Is this a case of Amazon getting stock for a few seconds and then selling out?

Last edited:
I just bought Star Wars Vestauaria la trilogia original (yes, it's in Spanish) by Brandon Alinger and it has some nice reveal-shots of Vader's "interior". It's not up to the quality of Objects du Mythe photos, but you should be able to get something out of them.

Isn't this the Star Wars Costumes book?

sw costumes.jpg

Isn't this the Star Wars Costumes book?

View attachment 694427

No from the sounds of it this book is from a private collection. The Star Wars costumes book is from what Lucasfilm still owns themselves. Does this guy have the original hero prop that everyone thinks is lost as well? Order myself so I guess I will soon see...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No from the sounds of it this book is from a private collection. The Star Wars costumes book is from what Lucasfilm still owns themselves. Does this guy have the original hero prop that everyone thinks is lost as well? Order myself so I guess I will soon see...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess you misunderstood what I was asking. I know exactly what Star Wars, Objets du mythe book is, I started this whole thread ;) I was asking about the Star Wars Vestuario edition: https://www.amazon.es/Star-Wars-Vestuario-AA-VV/dp/8416476594, mentioned in a post above

May or may not be useful to some here: there's a handy website called camelcamelcamel.com that tracks Amazon prices (I'm sure there are rival sites but this one has served me well).
Serves two functions for me:
- get an alert when an item drops below a certain price
- displays a graph of the price history so you can see if the price your paying is above/below/about average.

Here's the tracking of the Amazon U.K. Page for this:
http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Star-wars-objets-du-mythe/product/2011461227?context=browse

Got my copy today, the outside is a little marked but as I spent nearly 20 years for book sellers I know how hard it is to keep them pristine in a warehouse if they're not shrink wrapped, could have done with a slipcase or jacket. Very nice inside, stunning photos :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back