Walking Dead Season 7

I appreciate what you mean by thinking apocalyptically. I have been thinking that way. Reusing primers (they're not going to show people how to make bullets on a TV show) is not the same thing as multiple firing pin hits on the base of the cartridge. I think I just misunderstood your meaning there though.

But note, the gorilla ammo guy was not taking even a .357 magnum (it looked more like a 44 mag on the show) cartridge and turning it into a 9mm parabellum.

Beyond Eugene not having a primer seating tool, or a reloading tool/machine to seat the projectile in the casing, there is a host of problems with what they portrayed on the TV show, as we've discussed. They needed it to be vague for liability issues.

even by my standards of eye rolling the WD's plot holes and ignorance, were talking a bullet crossing calibers and guns in a world where corpses eat people and every villain has a secret personal tailor and hairstylist. Anyone remember when the A-Team actually shot people, then seemed to be the go to basis of Stormtrooper marksman class, then again shot people in the end? Thats what were dealing with here, a TV show where the characters just flip flopped and will start killing people again.

Anyways,
that boot, is that a bike tie tread pattern or we talking another personal tailor on the loose?

Maybe someone mentioned this before so forgive me, but I just relized that .....

Negan + Maggie = Batman .

Thats just Awesome !

Last edited:
I don't get it. At all.
Walking dead

Lauren Cohen = Maggie
Jeffrey D Morgan = Negan

Batman V Superman

Lauren Cohen. = Martha Wayne
Jeffrey D Morgan = Thomas Wayne

So Negan + Maggie = Batman

there would even be plenty of childhood trauma going on in TWD universe to give little Bruce that push he needs .

Might end up being deadman or something tho.

If only that were Negan's baby instead of Glen's .

Last edited:
A pretty decent episode. Good to see things moving forward. The entire series got bogged down with the Negan character. They need to quickly resolve this mess and move forward if there is any decent storyline left for the show.

I don't recognize them from the comics. Unless they radically altered another group we should be seeing at some point. And if they did, that's a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

That surprised me, too. That was a good episode!

i didnt recognize them either, i was curious if they changed the "whispers" to this gang of people... maybe the whispers is too far fetched for tv? there is also a tv commercial with a BUNCH of them coming out of their camp, which looks to be a junkyard. there is a TON of them, and none of them say a word to each other... this is what got me thinking "whispers" since none of them were talking and walking around silent....

we still haven't found out who the person was at the boat house in the jump boots?

i didnt recognize them either, i was curious if they changed the "whispers" to this gang of people... maybe the whispers is too far fetched for tv? there is also a tv commercial with a BUNCH of them coming out of their camp, which looks to be a junkyard. there is a TON of them, and none of them say a word to each other... this is what got me thinking "whispers" since none of them were talking and walking around silent....

we still haven't found out who the person was at the boat house in the jump boots?

There were two things that lead me to believe they are the "whisperers", and if they are, they are a huge disappointment. One, they are led by a woman, but she has long red hair. Two, it looks like she took Rick to the top of something to look down on; at a secret weapon perhaps.

Yeah, the jump boots guy is a mystery.

And who is Morales?

why did he smile? someone he knows in that group? happy to see new people to help fight Neegan?

nice episode, not just all about Neegan

I'm thinking that the Preacher who had gathered up everything in the start had been helping the group at the end and led Rick to them, and when Rick saw him and this group, he smiled knowing they were there to help out. But who knows if thats it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back