Walking Dead Season 7

i am not a huge TWD fan, but watch this because this is what all my friends talk about. so this is how i got reeled into the show, this is all they talk about is how in the end we will learn that this is a story being told by carl. this is what they all believe as well

Personally, I hope it ends openly, where there is no resolution. Basically, the show stops, but Rick and company continue on because that's how things would be. There'd be no stopping of their existence, they'd just move on because that's all the can do, and we're left seeing them just start another day in the post-apocalypse (kinda like how we just see Max walk away at the end of Mad Max: Fury Road, where the story ends, but not Max's adventure).

But, that's just me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kirkman has always said this is Carl's story both in the comics and the show

There's a fan hypothesis that states that for TWD (for the comics), the story is being told by an older Carl about his father and the people he knew (this could apply to the show as well).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.superpunch.net/2017/06/limited-edition-gi-joe-style-walking.html

3.jpg

Not much of a surprise considering it's AMC. I remember when they had that "panic fueled" campaign where they implied cable providers wanted to get rid of AMC back when they were re-negotiating contracts. They wanted people to send in emails etc.. saying to keep AMC. In reality they were trying to up their cost by doing so, not save themselves from being taken off

I wonder how differently things would have turned out if he had his way and was allowed to continue on the show

Yeah Frank got effed big time but who doesnt in the Biz?

He just thought he figured out a way around it.

A shame the show did'nt continue under his direction it would have been a whole new ball game if it had. :unsure

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back