Walking Dead Season 7

CARYL JUST TRIED TO GUN HIM DOWN WITH AT LEAST A DOZEN MEN AROUND.
HE NOW HAS HIM ALONE IN HOUSE.

which gores back to
WHY DID HE NOT SHOOT NEGAN THE FIRST TIME ???
WAS THEY GUY NEGAN HID BEHIND CARYLS BEST FRIENDS BROTHER FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR SOMETHING???

HE COULDNT BRING HIMSELF TO KILL HIM !!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!

he apparently went to make a new friend not to kill him .
Scwhoo OK glad thats over !

Yup, frustrating doesn't even begin to cut it!! Also on the gangway when Negan handed Lucille to Carl, why not a quick swipe across the back of the head!!

Yeah because Hitler, Pol-Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, and Muammar Khadaffi were all deposed right away. Never underestimate the peoples (Sheeples) ability to follow along.
Negan is providing stability and direction in a world of chaos.

I agree, plus, for every person whose wife he steals and rubs in their face there are several more who don't have wives and do quite well for themselves under Neegan. People who were nobodies before the apocalypse, you know, either the small time thug, or the guy working the dead end job whose manager is some snot nosed college grad half his age, or people who were barely managing to survive the apocalypse before becoming a savior. These are the people who would be completely loyal to Neegan and have everything to lose if Neegan is killed or otherwise deposed.

Both exactly what I was saying back in post #197

Well if he shot Negan dead that wouldn't be in line with the
comics, which the loosely follows, the show would be over and no one would have anything to complain about anymore.

See I don't WANT Negan dead.
I want the writer's to give me a plausible reason Carl stopped trying to kill him as soon as he saw him . the reason their theory whatever from talking dead was billy Madison level stupid . at no point did it come close to making anything resembling sense and we are all now stupider for having heard it !

Last edited:
Alright, war of the saviors now. Got to wait 2 months now.

thank god its 2 months... i was fearing we would have to wait until next october. i dont remember the guy with the boots from the comics, im going to have to ask the guys tomorrow who the jump boot guy is...

Well one bullet Barney found out that one bullet is never enough. What a crock of %&$# ! They couldn't make a clip full. The only time one could be enough, is when the guns Barrel is pressed against somebodies skull.

Last edited:
who's the guy at the lake....

Who says it was a guy?

I could be wrong, but when looking at the hands on the binoculars at the end, they seemed feminine.

My first thought was that it was Carol, but that didn't make sense. I wonder if it is one of the Ocean View people

during the clip for "next time on the walking dead" i swear at the end one of the zombies is the whisperers, it looked like grey skin and had spikes sticking out of it like shoulder pads

reminded me of legion of doom from WWF back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well one bullet Barney found out that one bullet is never enough. What a crock of %&$# ! They couldn't make a clip full. The only time one could be enough, is when the guns Barrel is pressed against somebodies skull.

They couldn't have made a full magazine's (not clip) worth, they were only able to make a single round because of that shell casing that they scavenged and they were damned lucky to turn that .357/.44/.50 AE shell into a 9mm. Could you imagine how long it would taken them to take a mixed bag of ~14 or more shell casings and turn them all into 9mm cartridges? I don't think that Rosita had the patience to stand around and wait for Eugene to make more, making a cartridge from scratch isnt' exactly quick or easy, even less so when you're using shell casings from other caliber rounds and trying to make into another.

just talked to a hardcore WD friend of mine. he has no idea who "jumpboots" is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They couldn't have made a full magazine's (not clip) worth, they were only able to make a single round because of that shell casing that they scavenged and they were damned lucky to turn that .357/.44/.50 AE shell into a 9mm. Could you imagine how long it would taken them to take a mixed bag of ~14 or more shell casings and turn them all into 9mm cartridges? I don't think that Rosita had the patience to stand around and wait for Eugene to make more, making a cartridge from scratch isnt' exactly quick or easy, even less so when you're using shell casings from other caliber rounds and trying to make into another.

That wasn't even the point of my post . And please don't correct my use of terms, clip vs magazine. I was with the 101st Airborne Division and we used the term interchangeably. My point was don't rely on one bullet. Only take a shot when you're assured of the kill. But thanks for playing, ;-)

That wasn't even the point of my post . And please don't correct my use of terms, clip vs magazine. I was with the 101st Airborne Division and we used the term interchangeably. My point was don't rely on one bullet. Only take a shot when you're assured of the kill. But thanks for playing, ;-)

What was the point then? Rosita only had one round available to her and that was made from scratch to boot. She clearly was only patient enough for an opportunity to present itself to shoot Neegan and didn't want to or wouldn't wait for Eugene to somehow make more rounds, as it was, she got riled up, lost her patience and took the opportunity, come what may.

As for the clips vs. magazine, well, served in the Marines, so what's your point? As a vet you should know the difference and not perpetuate the misusage of the word clip when referring to a magazine.

Carl waits to take the shot until he can be sure of the kill

Rosita thinks she has a sure kill and the bullet hits the bat

They just can't win

What was the point then? Rosita only had one round available to her and that was made from scratch to boot. She clearly was only patient enough for an opportunity to present itself to shoot Neegan and didn't want to or wouldn't wait for Eugene to somehow make more rounds, as it was, she got riled up, lost her patience and took the opportunity, come what may.

As for the clips vs. magazine, well, served in the Marines, so what's your point? As a vet you should know the difference and not perpetuate the misusage of the word clip when referring to a magazine.

I told you my point, you just didn't read it. As for the clip/magazine thing, tomato/tomawtoe,

And perpetuate this ! Semper fi , ;-)

Question since I've stopped watching the show, what happened to all the spent brass from all the bullets fired in Alexandria?
They were attacked by the Wolves, the zombie horde and a few other times they used a gun to take down a threat in the town. Did they pick up all those shell casings and dump them off a cliff or something? Seems like there should have been plenty laying around Alexandria or in a garbage pile they could have scavenged fairly easily.

Question since I've stopped watching the show, what happened to all the spent brass from all the bullets fired in Alexandria?
They were attacked by the Wolves, the zombie horde and a few other times they used a gun to take down a threat in the town. Did they pick up all those shell casings and dump them off a cliff or something? Seems like there should have been plenty laying around Alexandria or in a garbage pile they could have scavenged fairly easily.

I think you answered you're own question.

Hint-----It's a show.

Yeah, there would be thousands of 9mm spent brass lying around everywhere you look, not just in Alexandria. Also, there is no way all the ammo in Alexandria would have been caught and confiscated in the first place. Far too difficult to inventory. You want ammo, I can get you ammo, believe me, hell, I can get you some 9mm by 3 o'clock . . . with nail polish.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back