Walking Dead Season 7

just talked to a hardcore WD friend of mine. he has no idea who "jumpboots" is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if he was the guy from the Kingdom that tried getting Carol and Morgan to rally Ezekiel. When they showed him going into his hideout, I looked for his boots, and they did a good job of not showing them.

Gotta be a new character right? The guy that owned the boat house. Maybe he was getting low on supplies or something, so he decided to let Rick take some of his stuff so he could follow them back to Alexandria. "Even though you won, you still lost." . . . chilling.

I was wondering if he was the guy from the Kingdom that tried getting Carol and Morgan to rally Ezekiel. When they showed him going into his hideout, I looked for his boots, and they did a good job of not showing them.

a friend told me today he heard a internet rumor its a "whole new character" kinda like a new daryl

Guess negan did have his whole crew w/ him , my bad .
Now I see why he has not been assassinated the Apocalypse gods love him LOL.
What I got from the boot person is they are new, the note ment congrats you got my stuff now I track and kill u and get my stuff and u stuff . and when is haircut gonna start wearing those goggles I remember he started wearing in the comic . I hope there his bullet making goggles.

Yeah, there would be thousands of 9mm spent brass lying around everywhere you look, not just in Alexandria. Also, there is no way all the ammo in Alexandria would have been caught and confiscated in the first place. Far too difficult to inventory. You want ammo, I can get you ammo, believe me, hell, I can get you some 9mm by 3 o'clock . . . with nail polish.

That's what I'm saying, just because we saw Negan fire the DE doesn't mean that was the shell casing she picked up. Unless someone can post a hi-ress image of the casing that shows the markings on the rim, that's the story I'm sticking to. There has to be thousands of spent shells all over the place.

Actually not a bad episode, barring one tedious exchange about "we gotta survive, this is our world now, blah blah blah" between Rick and Michonne. I've read some comments mocking that Neegan BLOCKED the bullet with the bat. That's obviously ridiculous but also obviously not what happened. She simply hit the bat that had been in front of him. I had to chuckle. Neegan lives a charmed life, apparently. Anyhoo, the episode was solid enough to make me want to come back in the spring after totally peeving me for weeks on end, so mission accomplished.

That's what I'm saying, just because we saw Negan fire the DE doesn't mean that was the shell casing she picked up. Unless someone can post a hi-ress image of the casing that shows the markings on the rim, that's the story I'm sticking to. There has to be thousands of spent shells all over the place.

I think that most of us took it for the DE shell because it was strongly implied by the way the shot the scene, not to mention that I think she found it by the window that Neegan shot.

Another thing, and anyone that's reloaded before knows this. There is virtually no difference between a factory pressed round and a manually reloaded round except for the fact that the brass might be a little dirty, and everything is dirty 3-4 years into the apocalypse. Negan would not have been able to tell so easily that the 9mm casing was a reload. The whole concept is bunk.

Another thing, and anyone that's reloaded before knows this. There is virtually no difference between a factory pressed round and a manually reloaded round except for the fact that the brass might be a little dirty, and everything is dirty 3-4 years into the apocalypse. Negan would not have been able to tell so easily that the 9mm casing was a reload. The whole concept is bunk.

Yeah, that part bugged me a lot. That was just poor writing for the sake of convenience.

While that's true there would be one dead give away telling Neegan that the round shot at him was a reload and that would be the markings on the bottom of the shell. Assuming that the theory that Rosita's "one bullet" was converted from what Neegan shot out of his Desert Eagle then he would be able to tell because the bottom would say something other than 9mm. But that's assuming it came from the Desert Eagle casing and Neegan actually looked close enough at the bottom to read what caliber it said on it. But yeah, nothing from just a glance and certainly not the crimping, unless he already figured that it came from his used shell casing.

Last edited:
It was devine knowledge revealed to him by the God of the Apocalypse who has chosen Negan as his Emissary I'm telling you.

I have thrown the Bones .

The bones say another will arise !

That was great I was watching TWD on demand and my uncle who is a prepper came over he watched some with me. the second episode we watch and about the second time he saw the fence line of dead encircling Negans factory home he ask me
"whats that " ?
So I explain .
"That's stupid "he says..
I ask what he means.
" there F-N dead , how are they moving around ?"

he had not seen the name of the show and thought it was just a normal SHTF end of civilization show .
One he was enjoying until he found out zombies were in it .
He just repeated that it is stupid and left .

LOL

Last edited:
just stumbled onto this video. pretty good ideas, could be a spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
While that's true there would be one dead give away telling Neegan that the round shot at him was a reload and that would be the markings on the bottom of the shell. Assuming that the theory that Rosita's "one bullet" was converted from what Neegan shot out of his Desert Eagle then he would be able to tell because the bottom would say something other than 9mm. But that's assuming it came from the Desert Eagle casing and Neegan actually looked close enough at the bottom to read what caliber it said on it. But yeah, nothing from just a glance and certainly not the crimping, unless he already figured that it came from his used shell casing.

Multiple firing pin imprints on the base of a cartridge is a giveaway of reloaded rounds. Especially noticeable when fired from two different guns, the imprints will likely be in different places or look a bit more mangled than one shot spent cartridge.

i think the give away was that Eugene 'crimped' the shell casing, Negan noticed it and knew it was homemade

Sorry but no, that's not the way it works.

Sorry, yes, that's exactly the way it works.

You're looking at the wrong video.

You're not think apocalyptically.

If you've got access to fresh primers, then yes I agree. But Eugene doesn't. He has one spent case to work with. He is in a well stocked machine workshop, but if he had access to a butt load of new primers he would more than likely have a few more casings and wouldn't have spent all that time (remember we see Rosita outside, bored waiting, to show passage of time) making one bullet. He could have made a whole mag load.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back