Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

I entered through the draw at Niketown London. Didn't receive an email with you have or haven't won. I saw other people were getting you haven't won emails. I wasn't sure if these were only for people within the US, so I tweeted both Nike and Nike uk and both said "if you haven't heard anything, then you haven't won, the winner for the UK shoes has been contacted". So didn't get even get the thank you for entering but you didn't win email. Oh well, I'm pleased that my money went to a great cause and 100% of it too! :cool Just a shame we only had one pair of shoes to win in the UK

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of box these will come in.

There were a few photos somewhere on FB of the box, pretty neat. It looks as if they come with an engraved acrylic display stand too. Waiting for more pictures of it, Id like to have that stand for my V3's

There were a few photos somewhere on FB of the box, pretty neat. It looks as if they come with an engraved acrylic display stand too. Waiting for more pictures of it, Id like to have that stand for my V3's

Video @ the 13:00 mark https://www.facebook.com/highsnobie...&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1475610913850740

The stand is nice, but the box is a bit plain, being white with silver letters.

Personally I would have loved to have seen the box in black with yellow NIKE FOOTWEAR like on the tube shoe box. The way the box opens out is cool as it kind of references the time machine itself (as inverted set of gull wing doors).

The stand itself is probably $40 to have made. No idea about the laser etched letting. Off to see a laser engraver I guess :)

Personally I would have loved to have seen the box in black with yellow NIKE FOOTWEAR like on the tube shoe box. The way the box opens out is cool as it kind of references the time machine itself (as inverted set of gull wing doors).

The stand itself is probably $40 to have made. No idea about the laser etched letting. Off to see a laser engraver I guess :)

Agreed. I'm holding out for the actual Nike Footwear tube to display mine ;)

True. Maybe they're saving up that idea and the patents for the improved Nike Mag with full release to the public with no drawing and auction that could be coming up in the future. My prediction is that Oct. 21, 2017 or even 2019 for the 30 year anniversary of BTTF 2 if my calculations are correct ;).

Last edited:
True. Maybe they're saving up that idea and the patents for the improved Nike Mag with full release to the public with no drawing and auction that could be coming up in the future. My prediction is that Oct. 21, 2017 or even 2019 for the 30 year anniversary of BTTF 2 if my calculations are correct ;).

They only just hit the October 2015 date with the pair they gave to MJF. More of a publicity stunt that anything, but they kept their promise of “power laces” in 2015.
They should really aim for 2019 (30 years of the 2nd film and 3 years to sort the issues before a big production run) and do a proper release of the MAG, but they won’t. The shoes are Sci-fi and were intended to be worn in the real world. The film gave TH and NIKE a chance to really push the envelope to make something really cool happen to the future of footwear.
I don’t know how this new Hyper Adaptive feels on the foot, but the idea is that it molds to the shape of the foot for the best fit. The closes they ever got previous to that was the air bag in the NIKE AIR PRESSURE which also was shown the world in 1989

If anyone has the t-shirt that has the round nike mag logo on it, could you post a clear photo of it head on?

here you go.

FullSizeRender.jpg

so far i haven heard of anyone who participated in the niketown draw. maybe they haven't announced yet? it would be a email notification as the sign up to it was done via this website on the instore ipad's ( www.nike-mag.co.uk )
How did you sign-up for that site? I was at London and entered but I didn't create any account, that I'm aware of?

How did you sign-up for that site? I was at London and entered but I didn't create any account, that I'm aware of?

It didn't create a account for me either, I guess that's a log in for the staff that were taking our payments. Anyways I contacted them and they also have alerted the winner, he will be publicly announced next week provided he wants to be named in public.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back