Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

I wasn't worried about the product, but about the shoes. I wonder if that is the HK pair?

It was the 'Nike Town' London pair. They were a beautiful pair of shoes until he sprayed that cr@p all over them. You'd have to be mental to cover any material worth £100k in anything that repels liquids. It can only be a spray polymer or oil based product which due to the absorbancy of the Mag materials, must alter it in some way. Fine for our Chinese knock offs that are being worn around, but not for the Real Deals. That's my opinion anyway.

I don't even recall seeing Crepe here. I would like to find something that will protect these shoes if I am to wear them.

It was the 'Nike Town' London pair. They were a beautiful pair of shoes until he sprayed that cr@p all over them. You'd have to be mental to cover any material worth £100k in anything that repels liquids. It can only be a spray polymer or oil based product which due to the absorbancy of the Mag materials, must alter it in some way. Fine for our Chinese knock offs that are being worn around, but not for the Real Deals. That's my opinion anyway.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying, no way would I spray that stuff on them, an everyday shoe maybe.

I don't even recall seeing Crepe here. I would like to find something that will protect these shoes if I am to wear them.
The soles (the thing you have to clean the most often) i use Neutral PH dish soap, for all of the rest i use blue angelus soap (just a few on a very soft shoes brush), always brush the shoe in the sens of the material, if the brush become harder to move, you're damaging the fabric because you're not doing it in the right sens.
Never wear them during the rain, rain can get dirty as the water will infiltrate the soles and ruin the electronics, you'll never be able to avoid the wrinkles on the middle of your foot and your knees unfortunetly.
Be carefull of the transparent sole they get used VERY quickly so try to avoid long walks on hard concrete.

Last edited:
Power lace ? No ! Power Wire !

wirelace.jpg

I can see this is a close up of the EARL lacing system, but sorry, what exactly are we looking at?
It's the power lacing system of the hyperadapt. ;)

Hyperadapt won't be released in France this confirms that these shoes are crap, they don't want to deal with the 2 years warranty they would have to with le law we have about electronics here. :lol

Last edited:
WOW. What sort of warranty would a shoe normally get? Given the soles are prone to wearing, the stitching might break etc.

wonder why they went backwards with the design? Certainly seems like a step in the wrong direction. Oh well, I'm happy with my V3's

Even MJF's pair from last year (give to him October 21, 2015) had the same boot toe. If the toe cap was not present, they would have the perfect about of toe box to slump and make the sock toe like in the film. Then they would look awesome. The boot toe box just does not work on this design.

hence why a lot of us modded the V2 one way or another.

(even if only toe slim for my original V2s) - I have a pair of V2's I bought in the last 12 months that I've only worn once, plan to do the cut and glue on the toe and replace the sole with that second set I got from you a while back. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Yeah the sock toe is pretty comfy on the Roshes I have, though it slumps a lot when there's no foot or anything in it. Probably will go that way with them.

Yeah the sock toe is pretty comfy on the Roshes I have, though it slumps a lot when there's no foot or anything in it. Probably will go that way with them.

Just look at the MAGs the first time we see them on screen and how slumped their toe is.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back