Cameos that made you happy or ones that made you cringe (spoilers)

Video game related, Deckard cameo seen in the Blade Runner PC game if one triggers the right event. I freaked out as a Blade Runner fan.
Also video game related, the ghost of Jordan Weisman, one of the co-creators of Shadowrun occasionally appearing in the Seamstress Union bar to chat; for Kickstarter backer copies of Shadowrun Returns. I love when games do little things like that.

Cringe cameo's are almost anytime a big celebrity makes an appearance on a TV series. I shouldn't say 'anytime'. Some of the time it works out, but most of the time it's the TV cast awkwardly pandering to a big celebrity and it's just.... yuck. Arrested Development had a lot of really well done celebrity cameos.

vanilla ice as uncle vanny in Thats My Boy "ice ice, do you still have the 5.0" LOL thats my favorite part, plus the drive over the same bridge i do every tuesday

Ewan McGregor made a cameo in a million ways to die in the west... Not sure many ppl could have spotted it... I thought it was him and then sure enough in the credits it was!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back