Limited Run Aladdin's Flying Carpet: Run Ended

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Rug similar to the one seen in the movie Aladdin. It's 1m wide and 1.53m long, matching pattern, tassels, but sadly missing the human-level intelligence or flying capabilities.

Price: $195 each
Shipping is $25 per rug in the US, and about $120 outside it. All shipping is through FedEx, buyer is responsible for any fees or import taxes.

How To Buy
To make it easier for me to keep track of the orders, please purchase them here, through my etsy shop. If this is unavailable to you, PM me and I will work out another way to order, it's not a problem.

d9UYC8G.jpg

tgQefQI.jpg

A couple with some blue objects on top to help auto-correct the colors to show them more accurately.
9iyPdYr.jpg

WhBzJse.jpg

8vSJtEv.jpg

I hope to ship this new order out around mid-September. Delays are possible also, I am not guaranteeing that delivery time.

Attachments

• Whole Carpet with tassels..jpg
    Whole Carpet with tassels..jpg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
Re: Aladdin's Flying Carpet

yes interested, the GF and I have been trying to find someone to make this for us for a very long time. woven is preferred if possible.

Re: Aladdin's Flying Carpet

To update the admittedly large number of you who have already expressed interest, I am in the process of creating the digital file to show to the manufacturer. I'll keep you updated as things progress.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back