Limited Run Aladdin's Flying Carpet: Run Ended

Re: Aladdin's Flying Carpet

Ok, design finished I think. If anyone out there is an expert on this thing and has input, PLEASE share it with me! There might be some things I missed/got wrong here.

Whole Carpet small.jpg

The actual file is huge, but this one I think is good enough to see what's going on. I've created the entire thing completely from scratch this week.

Not interested, but I would love to see pics of the final result. Interesting thread!

Interested. Woven or printed? Woven is preference.

yes interested, the GF and I have been trying to find someone to make this for us for a very long time. woven is preferred if possible.

Also interested depending on price, and hoping for a woven one

Interested but price and has to be woven

Since many people are bringing this up, what do you mean by woven? Woven is my plan, but many types of rugs are labeled as woven, but they don't look loom woven if that what people mean. I'd like to see any photos of any rug that is woven in the style you mean, just so I know what I'm looking for.

I'm very interested, but if I could throw my ten cents in, I think it should be closer to 6' X 4'. It would be a little difficult to seat two people side by side on 3'.

howdy

Here's a tooth fairy blanket from a run here years ago that I have. The character is woven into the blanket and not printed on like a beach towel. I think that would look really cool for the flying carpet.ToothfairyBlanketSample1.jpg

howdy

Here's a tooth fairy blanket from a run here years ago that I have. The character is woven into the blanket and not printed on like a beach towel. I think that would look really cool for the flying carpet.View attachment 650135

That is a freaky looking thing.

That type of rug is proving hard to find. What I've been looking at is basically what you see if you Google "Persian rug." It's fibers woven onto a fiber lattice. It's much thicker, and the rug in the movie clearly has some depth to it.

I def agree with you on the person rug thickness would be best. The toothy fairy once i have is too soft and very thing, mostly used for a blanket. a thicker one would be great to have on the floor

I'm interested. This has always been one of those items that seem oddly hard to find. You would have thought Disney would produce such an iconic item but they never did. Though I would prefer more of a blanket to wrap up in or throw on my couch then a rug. But at this point I will take what I can get.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back